Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight Yorke

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
has anyone else heard this rumour that the ex premiership footballer enquiring about the job is Dwight Yorke, has coached for Trinidad and Tobago and wants to move down here to play a bigger part in his sons life or is somebody winding me up?? ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
has anyone else heard this rumour that the ex premiership footballer enquiring about the job is Dwight Yorke, has coached for Trinidad and Tobago and wants to move down here to play a bigger part in his sons life or is somebody winding me up?? ???

Sounds plausible, and if he could get Andy Cole in as his right hand man that would be the dream ticket.

:clap2:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

I've been told Teddy Sherringham; Paulo DiCanio; Tony Adams - they are all ex-premiershite players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
İbrahim Tatlıses;3201770 said:
The Sun would love the whole Yorke comes to Brighton thing, to add fuel to the Katie Price/Peter Andre saga.

And Andrade only lives just round the corner

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
What a nightmare Dwight Yorke as a manager complete disaster not a good example to the young squad we have. He would be more interested in going out on the lash. Lets forget about Yorke, Coppell and the same as Gannon he is the manager of a Scotish prem team, I know its Scotland but they are in the prem up there. He didnt want it when he was at Stockport he aint coming now. We will get someone out of work or from another lower league club Poyet must be a possibility. Other than that Calderwood, Tilson or someone else with previous for just getting on with what he has got. Bloom has put a very large amount into this club and good on him for getting us where we are now with the stadium because without him we would NOT get the money. But he does have to say enough is enough Im not spending anymore money on wages or players. On paper we have a good squad we are short of a quality midfielder but then again so are a lot of clubs. Good luck to whoever gets the gig.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
blimey, someones invented a f***ing time machine, its March 2009!:wozza:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
What a nightmare Dwight Yorke as a manager complete disaster not a good example to the young squad we have. He would be more interested in going out on the lash.

Well if posters on here are to be believed, the squad like going out on the lash too!

Maybe it would do wonders for team spirit!! :lol:

Thankfully it will never happen.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

Forgive me if im mistaken but i thought Dwight didnt want anyhting to do with Harvey!? That's why Peter Andre adopted him?
And he'll be shite too as well as his wages going through the roof!

Think someone is enjoying a good giggle over you mate!:dunce:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just the latest one, is all. You gotta go some to beat Hiney Art.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here