Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwayne

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Listen, I've had enough of him. Every time he starts posting on a thread it becomes a slagging match. Foul language, insults and generally ruining the topic of conversation.

Whether he starts it or someone esle lays into him, but nevertheless, it always happens.

I really think it is time he left us alone.

Don't get me wrong, I don't know him, and have no history with him, but every time he appears it gets unpleasant.

Sorry Dwayne, you've bought it on yourself, but it's about time you were permanently excluded.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Horrah another thread of Dwayne baiting, its what NSC is all about :jester:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I couldn't agree more with Superphil... but at the moment there are far more important things to worry about than a ginger, bereaved, black, white, weedy, fat, body-building, 'roid-taking, chimey-sweeping, wreck-driving IT Consultant!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Awww nooooo. Not another one of these. Dwayne loves nothing more than a prolongued debate all about HIM. Can't we change the channel ?

:shootself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Time for another airing I think:
attachment.php

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
very good ditchy, now say that to my face.

Can someone delete this thread, even I'm bored of this crap now.

If you look at what I post Phil you will see some of it is club related, some not, deal with it, it would be very dull if we all posted similar stuff.

Nov 3, 2003
54 words of comment from dwayne (last post above) and 142 thats almost 3 times that AT THE FOOT OF EVERY MESSAGE thats i bet im not far of saying 9 times out of 10 longer than the message posted, why?

oh and mention of the word "nigga" and you think others are racist?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having just quickly read through some threads this morning, posting rights have been withdrawn again. Too many threads about what is important, being ruined by what isn't. *sigh*

Later, when I haven't got so much work to do, I'll tidy up some of these threads which have been ruined. Some posters may lose posts as a result (such as when you're replying to, or quoting the crap) - but obviously nothing constructive will be removed.

Darren

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
fatbadger said:
Surely the point, rather, is just to ignore him. I agree that he's rather tiresome, but do you get into an argument with every two-bit wanker you hear saying stupid things down the pub?

But if that wanker has come over to you in the pub, sat at your table and started joining in with the conversation, it's slightly harder to ignore him isn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here