Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk not in squad tomorrow??

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
From lualuas tweets you can see the lads are on the coach up to Leeds tonight, but Ryan Simmonds (dev squad) has just tweeted something along the lines of what some girl is going to be cooking him and dunk tonight for dinner?! Surely he would have gone up with the rest today of he was playing??? Am I thinking to much about it or am I like Sherlock Holmes? :shrug: he hasn't been suspended has he?

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
i didn't think he was suspended, but he does pick up yellow cards like they're going out of fashion so maybe i missed it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I always thought that for this game, at the CALDERON that is Elland Road, it was gonna be Greer and El Abd at centre back as AEA is very good at winding up the opposition.

Plus we need him to snuff out the AERIAL THREAT of Paynter.

What?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Dunk has been caught out not getting tight enough to opposition players in the box leading to a couple of goals lately, so maybe it's a form thang too.

Two league goals conceeded since 2nd of January. Where have you been, certainly not watching the Albion:)

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hi all, can I stop all the speculation!!!! Lewis has been ill most of this week with a virus, therefore couldn't train. Oh and no I don't know what he had for dinner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here