Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Due South

MrMan

Apr 24, 2009
Wedding anniversary last night and went here. Deserves its reputation; cannot recommend it highly enough. If you need somewhere for that "special" occasion, go here.

That is all.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
bentonfraser.jpg

:jester:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wedding anniversary last night and went here. Deserves its reputation; cannot recommend it highly enough. If you need somewhere for that "special" occasion, go here.

That is all.

Totally agree, the food is great, imaginative, local and well cooked and the staff are fun and friendly. I recently had the good fortune to sit at THE table on a recent balmy summer's evening as well.

My only criticism is the manager is a bit up his arse. I spoke to him about hosting my wedding do there a while back. His arrogance made me go elsewhere....I'll still eat there though...just not let them host a party of mine.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just don't get me started about the place... although I'm told the chef that nearly caused my wife to have a miscarriage has now left

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I took my missus there for her birthday about five years ago. About an hour later, she was violently sick and spent most of the night hugging the loo (and no, it wasn't excess alcohol) - never been back since.

I had the same experience with In Vino Veritas at the bottom of North Road - that's another one to avoid.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I took my missus there for her birthday about five years ago. About an hour later, she was violently sick and spent most of the night hugging the loo (and no, it wasn't excess alcohol) - never been back since.

I had the same experience with In Vino Veritas at the bottom of North Road - that's another one to avoid.

Really? I've had some great meals there (In Vino Veritas) - good prices too. Guess occasionally this happens in most places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here