Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DTG Update

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The ankle hurts like f***ing Hell!!!!!...especially when I put it down from the chair!!!

And...the telly has been pronounced very poorly...some company is taking it away on Saturday and it may be 15 days away being fixed, or cremated, they havent said yet.....something to do with diodes or sommat.

I am very depressed

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Don't be tight and send the woman out to buy a new one pronto, or else :smokin:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
dave the gaffer said:
The ankle hurts like f***ing Hell!!!!!...especially when I put it down from the chair!!!

And...the telly has been pronounced very poorly...some company is taking it away on Saturday and it may be 15 days away being fixed, or cremated, they havent said yet.....something to do with diodes or sommat.

I am very depressed

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

who gets a telly fixed now days ,, must cost as much as getting a new one

rool

Jul 10, 2003
John Boy said:
When I snapped my ligaments in my ankle, I put them in a bowl of salty water, and they healed in no time.

Did it hurt taking them out?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Did it hurt when you put them back in?

As my old boss helpfully used to say to me, "there's absolutely no point in getting depressed." I always found that advice most useful.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
John Boy said:
When I snapped my ligaments in my ankle, I put them in a bowl of salty water, and they healed in no time.

Did they go all curly like when you put celery in cold water??

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lokki 7 said:
As my old boss helpfully used to say to me, "there's absolutely no point in getting depressed." I always found that advice most useful.

A tramp told me that whenever i felt depressed, i should have a wank. I've followed that advice and been depressed and red raw ever since.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:

I am very depressed

Don't put your ankle down from the chair then and it won't hurt so much.

Buy a new telly.

There you are - all sorted out :D

Seriously Dave I hope it gets better soon (wonder if Roz is making as much fuss ;) )

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
John Boy said:
How did you get them back in your foot??:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dave, if you could get some one to pick it up I can loan you my old Sony. It's a 25" and it just sits in my bedroom accmulating dust.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bhaexpress said:
Dave, if you could get some one to pick it up I can loan you my old Sony. It's a 25" and it just sits in my bedroom accmulating dust.

Cheers Frank.

Dont worry mate, I have an old telly we are watching thanks.

Yorkie, obviously Roz is not moaning this much, she is a woman...you women do not know the meaning of pain and suffering:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Toes have now gone black with the bruise that covers my ankle, toes and foot...its very very pretty!

Does anyone know if Malcolm the phisio does private work? I could do with some ultrasound and stuff as we go on holiday next Saturday!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here