Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DTG and "Forza Mussolini"

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
No offence intended, Dave, but I for one could do without that on your sig. I'm all for freedom of expression and that, but it's a bit like putting "Heil Hitler" at the end of every post.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
No offence intended, Dave, but I for one could do without that on your sig. I'm all for freedom of expression and that, but it's a bit like putting "Heil Hitler" at the end of every post.

sorry...no offence meant...I will change it

there you go

Happy now?

Is my avatar ok, Hoggy?

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
free speech, he can say what he likes as far as I'm concerned, you don;t have to agree

am I allowed three cheers for Churchill as my signature ? :rolleyes:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's sorted it out straight away, I didn't like it much either, why not let's put it to bed before everyone turns into Abraham f***ing Lincoln about it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:angel: :angel: :angel:

SMASH EM UP HOGGY

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Man of Harveys said:
He's sorted it out straight away, I didn't like it much either, why not let's put it to bed before everyone turns into Abraham f***ing Lincoln about it?

weidinger%20lincoln%20exp.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sometimes I really struggle to believe how pathetic this bored can be. Was anyone really offended by it? FFS :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well it seems as if one person was. To be honest it's as bad as what Di Canio did, giving the old salute and that and people called him up on it. Well, it's not as bad but you know what I mean.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Well it seems as if one person was. To be honest it's as bad as what Di Canio did, giving the old salute and that and people called him up on it. Well, it's not as bad but you know what I mean.

See your point but if you get offended by a jokey signature on a football message board you need to get a life. In my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here