Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Driving from worthing

Mar 13, 2008
When should I leave if I want to get there for 10/20 minutes before kick off? I was thinking 2? Never done it before see. Always gone on train.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
So you've never driven to Brighton? The questions people ask on here are unbelievable.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
So you've never driven to Brighton? The questions people ask on here are unbelievable.

The stadiums not in Brighton its in Withdean. If hes going from worthing he wont need to go through Brighton will he?? Surely the a27 will do it

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Well if he has never used the park and ride how is he supposed to know how long in takes?

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Well if he has never used the park and ride how is he supposed to know how long in takes?

Well surely the question would be, how long does the park and ride take?

I think you know its a stupid question, fair play for defending him though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoy the traffic jam on the way back as 90% of Brighton fans seem to come from the Worthing area

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mar 13, 2008
No. As I said. Always go on the train. Why don't you read the f***ing post.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
To be fair, knowing of the parking situation within Brighton, I know many people who train and dont drive.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I drove from Burgess Hill to the Mill Road Park & Ride, left at 2.10, got to Mill Road at 2.30, got there in plenty of time. I should really go other BH fans, but I don't know any others near me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here