Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Driving a tractor is homophobic.......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well thats what i was told by sussex police and our dear friends the stewards yesterday!

at half time i was stopped and was told i was to be ejected for making homophobic chants and actions e.g and i quote"wiggling my bum at the swindon fans :lolol:,i couldnt think what the fuzz was on about then remembered the "i cant read i cant write it dont really matter,i support swindon town and i can drive a tractor song i blurted out after a rendition of we can see you holding hands from the cajuns,sat down thought no more of it.

apparently 5 swindon fans complained to the police i was making suggestive and provocative gestures with my bottom!!

I said to the steward are you serious he said yes,i said so the does your boyfriend know your here chant is ok,to my amazment he said well nobody has complained.

At that point i had enough and said ok fair doos either arrest me or let me go for a slash,at wich he said well please dont wiggle your bum at them again! :lolol,.

Returning from said slash they had yanked out another brighton fan for yep you guessed it making homophobic gestures,the police took down his particulars and filmed him during the process.

So a message to police and stewards alike if you are going to do this,make it a universal thing and firstly sling out the away fans for the chanting in the 1st place and secondly learn the difference between driving a tractor and wiggling your bum :thumbsup:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Yesterday the only fair and reasonable action was for the police to tear gas and baton charge the unemployed Honda tractor assemblers for their abusive, insulting homophobic chanting.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it's all getting rather stupid now , it seems like the away lot can get away with practically anything whilst they seem to be pulling down the "singing section" for anything now.. sad,sad state of affairs really..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A bit of spin put on this story I think; do you write for the NotW? They never actually claimed the tractor song was homophobic now, did they? :lolol:

Yes they must have as i certainly wouldnt wiggle my bum at complete strangers,especially cajuns

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yes they must have as i certainly wouldnt wiggle my bum at complete strangers,especially cajuns

You, sir, have insulted every hard-working Gay Tractor the very length & breadth of our fair-minded isle.

How VERY dare you! :rant:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
H blocker ? sounds liek the sort of crap that goes on up there

Would rather sit in H block than the rest of the stadium which can only be described as a morgue!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
it's all getting rather stupid now , it seems like the away lot can get away with practically anything whilst they seem to be pulling down the "singing section" for anything now.. sad,sad state of affairs really..

Taybha

I said to the steward are you serious he said yes,i said so the does your boyfriend know your here chant is ok,to my amazment he said well nobody has complained.

has anyone ever complained about the away fans chants? or is this just a case of someone just thinking that, as Brighton fans, we are being singled out and being picked on when we are not.

Next time complain about them or stop moaning that nothing gets done about them

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
A big section of Swindon fans yesterday were having a pop at the swindon supporters who were singing homophobic chants. Last season about 30/40 Swindon fans were thrown out at half time for homophobia. Its as f***ing stupid as calling us inbred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here