Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drivers, name your wheels...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I KNOW this has been done before, but hey.

Me? 30 year old series III Land Rover, but in mint condition. Currently has hard top, but removing tomorrow and fitting hoops and canvas soft top as global warming seems to have finally arrived:cool:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vectra - and as from a week ago some fucker could open it as they robbed us but they can't start the car.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I know I'm probably in the minority on this one, but cars for me are about getting from A to B without breaking down or costing loads to get through the MOT/service. Really, that's it. Hence the Skoda Fabia - and when this one's knackered, I'll get another one.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tooting Gull said:
I know I'm probably in the minority on this one, but cars for me are about getting from A to B without breaking down or costing loads to get through the MOT/service. Really, that's it. Hence the Skoda Fabia - and when this one's knackered, I'll get another one.

Couldn't agree more. I don't even enjoy driving.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tooting Gull said:

About where I am as well but need some reliability as we do a trip to France at least once a year.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tooting Gull said:

Nope, I agree. That's why I love my Land Rover. Nothing to go wrong, and in the rare event that it does, it can generally be fixed with an adjustable spanner and a cigarette lighter.

Fiat_Seicento_Sporting_Abarth_1.jpg

... except mine has a steering wheel.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The off side front is called Fred
The near side front is called Jeremy
the off side rear is called Tim
the near side rear is called Ted
and the spare is called Sandra.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Toyota Camry Sport 3.0 V6

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Bry Nylon said:
I KNOW this has been done before, but hey.

Me? 30 year old series III Land Rover, but in mint condition. Currently has hard top, but removing tomorrow and fitting hoops and canvas soft top as global warming seems to have finally arrived:cool:

It's finally arrived BECAUSE of your 30 year old Land Rover.

Oh and I drive this BEAST of a car

41207.jpg

Meep meep!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here