Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking on route football

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
what time do you kick off drinking, would you start as early as 8am if your train left then..??

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
few tins on the train always starts the day well,although my earliest was a crate on the way down to plymouth starting at 8am and i ended up getting my arse banned so maybe not best to repeat:rolleyes:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Planning to be at Oxford services around 09.30 - probably have a 'Costa' there - the missus'll have tea - the kids a coke

Then on to the sister in law's just outside Stourbridge - another coffee then - tea for the wife - sarnies etc for lunch

Probably a coke or something when we get to the ground and a stop off at Oxford services again on the way home - probably a bottle of Volvic then. And some peanut M&Ms.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I heard a rumer that the people responsible for Baby Potts started drinking at 6.30 on the way to Carlisle!

Bad parents if you ask me!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Planning to be at Oxford services around 09.30 - probably have a 'Costa' there - the missus'll have tea - the kids a coke

Then on to the sister in law's just outside Stourbridge - another coffee then - tea for the wife - sarnies etc for lunch

Probably a coke or something when we get to the ground and a stop off at Oxford services again on the way home - probably a bottle of Volvic then. And some peanut M&Ms.

Life story?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
6:45 from Polegate, I will crack the first tin at 7am

Of course.

I intend to go out in Brighton when we get back as well so will be almost a full 24 hours drinking for me (hmmm, been a while since I've done this....)

I don't think they sell booze in the ground so will sober up during the game.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
when we went to cardiff, i was on my 3rd tin by the time we got to roedean....left at 7am.

sussex up at lords, had 2 tins before the train pulled in at newhaven.
as a general rule of thumb.....1st tin as you board the transport :thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It didn't help finding an Irish theme pub with no change so doing a deal on drinks. Although the next pub with the drugs dealers in the back room and old northern stereotype man who pretended to chat up was a highlight for me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here