Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dream Abuse

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This morning I woke to find my female associate giving me the total skunk-eye, I was thinking, did I p*ss the bed or something ?then she told me that she was unhappy with me because she had had a dream in which her friend told her that I don't look at her the same way as her ex did, and that consequently I don't love her as much as he did.

Is there any way to defend yourself against something you have done in someone elses dream?

Thanks in advance for advice on this cos I am beat!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
this reminds me of that friends episode...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Piss the bed tonight, so that when she wakes up in the future she will be so relieved to wake up in a dry bed that she will instantly forget any bad dreams about you, or in general.

Be warned - she is trying to tell you something in that special way that women have of telling you; without using straightforward English or anything that makes ANY sense whatsoever, just so they can say they gave you enough signs.

I suggest you start playing hard to get, and perhaps even start sleeping with other women just to teach her a good solid lesson.

and she's toying with the concept of a rivalry between you and her ex-boyfriend, to see how you react.

Either way it's a game. Either tell her she doesn't even need to compare your affection for her with anyone else because you have never felt so passionate about another woman like you do for her, or sleep with other women to teach her a good solid lesson.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
This morning I woke to find my female associate giving me the total skunk-eye, I was thinking, did I p*ss the bed or something ?then she told me that she was unhappy with me because she had had a dream in which her friend told her that I don't look at her the same way as her ex did, and that consequently I don't love her as much as he did.

Is there any way to defend yourself against something you have done in someone elses dream?

Try to dream about her flirting or worse with another feller then when you wake up, slap the bitch.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cake said:
I slept like a log last night. I woke up in the fire.

I slept like a baby last night....................

woke up every 2 hours and wet my pants.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

A swift black eye will solve this tricky conundrum.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I too am a frequent sufferer.
I've found the only defence is to shout very loudly & slowly:-

IT WAS A DREAM, NOT REAL.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

She sounds like a crank. Get rid.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i had a dream that i hadnt had a shave
wheb i woke up this morning, it'd come true :eek:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I was just dreaming that i had a right bastard of a hangover.Then i woke up and it was true.:down: :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here