Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double injury boost for Albion.... CMS going nowhere people....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
From Argus

Albion have been boosted by the return to fitness of Craig Mackail-Smith and Kazenga LuaLua for Saturday's opening Championship fixture at Hull.

Mackail-Smith (groin) and LuaLua (hamstring tightness) missed Tuesday's 3-0 exit from the Capital One Cup at Swindon.

Will Buckley is also on the verge of shaking off his hamstring injury but is unlikely to be risked.

Manager Gus Poyet said: "The only injury is Hoskins. Bucker is very close. Saying that, it's a difficult one. Kazenga and Macca are available, so we have got good options, especially up front, where we didn't have too many the other day."

Poyet has revealed Hull's new £2.5 million German striker Nick Proschwitz was on Albion's radar. He said: "We looked at the striker. Of course, it was quite expensive to get him in and it was difficult to get him."

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sounds like Buckley could be back for Cardiff...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Thank f*** LuaLua is fit, we hopefully won't have to endure 90 minutes of Noone passing the ball into the crowd!!!

Dec 29, 2011
I had a dream Poyet was in my house last night. He was a friend of my dads. The weird thing is he spoke in a cockney accent, and the Uruguayan accent is just put on for the media!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They were saying LuaLua would be fit for Swindon though so I'll believe it when the team sheet is in...

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Thank f*** LuaLua is fit, we hopefully won't have to endure 90 minutes of Noone passing the ball into the crowd!!!

This, Swindon match...all over, don't under stand how it seemed to be exactly the same place in the crowd though or do I... ??? Suspicious!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"CMS going nowhere" ?

Maybe he's going nowhere for the TIME BEING, while Gus puts the finishing touches on the deal for his replacement...

There's still over 2 weeks before the window closes.

Stumpy Tim

From Argus

Albion have been boosted by the return to fitness of Craig Mackail-Smith and Kazenga LuaLua for Saturday's opening Championship fixture at Hull.

Mackail-Smith (groin) and LuaLua (hamstring tightness) missed Tuesday's 3-0 exit from the Capital One Cup at Swindon.

Will Buckley is also on the verge of shaking off his hamstring injury but is unlikely to be risked.

Manager Gus Poyet said: "The only injury is Hoskins. Bucker is very close. Saying that, it's a difficult one. Kazenga and Macca are available, so we have got good options, especially up front, where we didn't have too many the other day."

Poyet has revealed Hull's new £2.5 million German striker Nick Proschwitz was on Albion's radar. He said: "We looked at the striker. Of course, it was quite expensive to get him in and it was difficult to get him."

How is that saying CMS is going nowhere. It says he's available for Saturday... that's it. He is available for Saturday, but that doesn't mean he's going nowhere

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont forget peeps that scotty parker did start a couple of games for west ham in the champ before he moved to spurs just saying.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Given that, if there is a CMS deal, we have well and truly had the wool pulled over our eyes, then I wouldn't expect anything less. He's hardly going to come out this press conference and say "actually he might be off". I am hopeful it is all bollocks, am certainly very sceptical of the specific deals being mentioned on here.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
CMS - pleased to say I just can't see us losing our best striker, because that is what he is, especially considering how difficult we are finding it to bring a striker of suitable quality in...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here