fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What type of doorbell do you have?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Mine is more of a buzzer. Fuckin annoying though when tramps press it at 4 am. Serves me right for living on western road :dunce:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Wilko said:
Mine is more of a buzzer. Fuckin annoying though when tramps press it at 4 am. Serves me right for living on western road :dunce:

Well that was the point.

Ding dong ones only wake you up once, but the constant ringing type can be very annoying if someone is persistent enough.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ding dong but never works as batteries not been replaced !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:yawn: :yawn:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
A mate of mine, big Albion fan, had to get a new bell recently. When I went round there I pointed out to him that he had bought a bell with the Pompey Chimes!!!

He blamed the missus and said he would change it but it has been a good few weeks now and it is still there. He reads NSC at work so may see this.

If you are reading this, change the bell before the next home game or I will 'out' you!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I just bought a new door bell which when I pressed it came back wit the pompey chimes, I found a switch inside to change it and now it just does a ding dong. thanks god for that.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I opened my door the other day to discover two Avon ladies having a punch up!!!!!....................................................

They were having a right old ding dong!

I'll get my coat!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
After pressing the intercom, the message asks "are you earthed properly, please ring the doorball" then an electric runs through the presser and his hair stands on end. I really must get the video camera fixed.

:jester:

It is does mean that the last census is not quite accurate because the census man kept pressing the darn button and I had to keep on increasing the current. Until I had to dig another hole in the garden on top of Mormons.

:censored:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
ours is a dull ring . . . . . but I want to have it hooked up to 3 phase for Jehovas, and any other bible-bashing lunatic fringe religious monkeys, oh and scouser would be burglars trying to sell cheap domestic cleaning products. thay all need frazzling on the spot

charitabulous spongers I can deal with :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here