Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't think they like us

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One more dreadful deadbeat tinpot northern outpost I sincerely hope we have permanently consigned to our historybooks, aside from if we're unfortunate enough to be drawn there in a cup tie some time.

If we ever play them in the League again, something very odd or very wrong has happened.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

£100 season ticket. No other league team for miles and still they will have about 7 fans this season. I really do not give two shites what the dirty, northern, tin-pot arsehats think about us. They are about as relevant to us as Hayes and Yeading are to Santos. :yawn:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They have a nuclear power station and a massive chemical plant nearby. It clearly hasn't affected them at all.
:moo:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who gives a flying f*ck about Hartlepool

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

£100 season ticket. No other league team for miles and still they will have about 7 fans this season. I really do not give two shites what the dirty, northern, tin-pot arsehats think about us. They are about as relevant to us as Hayes and Yeading are to Santos. :yawn:

Middlesborough is f*** all distance from Hartlepool.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
When I was a kid, my best mates grandad used to take us to watch The Albion(only my old dad took me more me times), he was originally from Hartlepool and still supported them, but he also loved the Albion with a passion and went to every home game, for that single reason I've always had a soft spot for them - though he always used to call them Hartlepools United.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If I ever happened to live to Hartlepool, I wouldn't, because I'd rather top myself first.

As a town Hartlepool isn't really all that bad.
Long stretches of beaches, a bird sanctuary just down the coast, a marina with a couple of okay cafes and pubs, a small low-built town centre, and not far from some great North-East Pennines drives and views on the way to or from The Lake District. Bigger cities are close enough for them to appreciate their town for what it is but perhaps go shopping in Newcastle whenever they like. Hexham, is a nice and not too long drive away for a day out, and there's a lot of open countryside West of there.

The football ground isn't a rotting bunch of old sheds exactly, but it's not got much to say about it either - a bit basic and unimaginative.
Their team won't ever do much .....except exist, and they'll always curl their lips in the shadows of Boro Sunderland and Newcastle.

It's hard to spare much feeling for them really, they were never enigmatic enough to be rivals though they did manage a few results against us up there.

They still hold a grudge about Fans United.

They were in the mire too and we played them on that day and demolished them 5-0, alot of them at the time were saying it was unsportsmanlike to hold it on a game against fellow relegation candidates.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
£100 season ticket. No other league team for miles and still they will have about 7 fans this season.
Over 5,000 for their first home game - I think they've got 4,000 STHs this season, which isn't much different to some of our Withdean seasons, yet Hartlepool are a tiny club.

They still hold a grudge about Fans United.

They were in the mire too and we played them on that day and demolished them 5-0, alot of them at the time were saying it was unsportsmanlike to hold it on a game against fellow relegation candidates.
Hardly surprising really. Would we be any different if the boot was on the other foot?

There really are some very precious people on this site, who can't seem to accept that not all fans of other clubs look up to our fans as some sort of beacon of hope and top notch support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here