Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't forget! Soccer AM on Sky One tomorrow!!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
so just to clear things up....insulting anyone that doesn't get paid for something results in a life ban?

To be fair to the mod I think he was under the impression that some of Gullys girls were kids and if that were to be the case I think that most of us could see why he took offence.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Bringing the subject back on topic - still aint watched it, so looking forward to an evening fast forwarding to showboat and GG's.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Entirely different thing. He was a professional footballer being paid a lot of money to do a job and in some people's opinions, including mine, he wasn't doing it well partly because of something he could help ie his weight. His performance at the pre-season friendly at Lewes was dreadful. I should mention that he stuck two fingers up at that opinion and became one of the best defenders ever seen at this club - a legend - and I'm glad he did.

Astounding hypocrisy. First you claimed abuse related to appearance was completely off limit for anyone who might read it, even for players. then when proved that it has happened without reprimand you even admit to supporting it. The treatment of Butters was disgusting and way beyond reason. Was it ok for his wife, a regular poster, to read it? One could argue that if you are going to cheerlead in such a public arena you could also be expected to watch your weight or invite comment? I dont agree with either but you are moving the goalposts constantly to suit your argument.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here