Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't forget! Soccer AM on Sky One tomorrow!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Palarse lot may be stunners but I bet they don't do it for free/love of the club.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Any links to the show for those of us that have only just read this thread ?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Personally I can't think of anything negative to say about Gully's Girls, but I don't understand why people can come on here and say all sorts of stuff about our hardworking players, but not about them!

Edit- beaten to it.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Will we? Really?

Seems slightly at odds with NSC discussion that is largely permitted about the other 6bn people on planet Earth.

I would hope NSC would not allow ppl to slag off the girls - they do an excellent job and are great ambassadors for the club - I think it's only fair that ppl should be told to watch what they say about the girls - they just get better and better each week.

D

Deleted member 18477

I will say this just once more, anyone else puts rude comments about any of Gullys girls and I will ban you from NSC for good, it is really NOT necessary and will not be welcomed on here, what these girls they do for free and also as pointed out by Barrel of Fun, they do read this forum.

Up to you!

people should be allowed opinions. everyone slags off our players... whats the difference.

just saying...

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
people should be allowed opinions. everyone slags off our players... whats the difference.

just saying...

Of course people are allowed opinions. That doesn't mean to say that they can gob off inappropriately, and make hurtful comments.

Football players are well paid to to a job. It is their 'daytime' job. They are well compensated to entertain us. They are not judged on their looks.

The girls are not paid. It is not their daytime job. They are not compensated to entertain us. Leave them alone.

just replying....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Of course people are allowed opinions. That doesn't mean to say that they can gob off inappropriately, and make hurtful comments.

Football players are well paid to to a job. It is their 'daytime' job. They are well compensated to entertain us. They are not judged on their looks.

The girls are not paid. It is not their daytime job. They are not compensated to entertain us. Leave them alone.

just replying....

THIS

Just agreeing

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Look I think the girls do a great job and my kids love them, but these forums will sometimes have comments that not everyone agrees with. The players don't only get criticised about the football. I remember a game against Wrexham not so long ago where a certain player got slated for his interview technique (or lack of it). I have also heard the odd chant of "you fat b..." on many occasion aimed at players. So we all know it goes on all the time and in my opinion if you are of a sensitive disposition you should avoid football forums at all costs.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If anyone feels remotely big and clever about slagging women off behind a keyboard, and our own cheerleaders at that, are just cowards in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here