Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't forget! Soccer AM on Sky One tomorrow!!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You shouldn't be drinking his wee!

Do you slurp it straight from the tap?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Yes it is, Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky 1 HD.

It never used to be in HD even though it was being shown on HD channels, maybe they've started broadcasting it in HD now. I've not paid attention to it in so long that I never noticed if it had changed even when I have caught snippets of it.

Just checked my sky hd box and the program isn't broadcast in HD even on the HD channels, the giveaway is the fact the program doesn't show up in orange on the guide (all HD programming is shown in orange when you are on the tv guide) and there is no HD shown in the upper right of the program synopsis box where it tells you if stuff like subtitles are available etc.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It never used to be in HD even though it was being shown on HD channels, maybe they've started broadcasting it in HD now. I've not paid attention to it in so long that I never noticed if it had changed even when I have caught snippets of it.

Just checked my sky hd box and the program isn't broadcast in HD even on the HD channels, the giveaway is the fact the program doesn't show up in orange on the guide (all HD programming is shown in orange when you are on the tv guide) and there is no HD shown in the upper right of the program synopsis box where it tells you if stuff like subtitles are available etc.

Must be London then, shows up as HD here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I will say this just once more, anyone else puts rude comments about any of Gullys girls and I will ban you from NSC for good, it is really NOT necessary and will not be welcomed on here, what these girls they do for free and also as pointed out by Barrel of Fun, they do read this forum.

Up to you!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I will say this just once more, anyone else puts rude comments about any of Gullys girls and I will ban you from NSC for good, it is really NOT necessary and will not be welcomed on here, what these girls they do for free and also as pointed out by Barrel of Fun, they do read this forum.

Up to you!

Well said Sir, I know I maybe a bit biased, but really no need.

Looking forward to it, there's 16 of them there to do what they do best

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

Up to you!

Well done - I think the girls are fabulous -

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Being a newbie to sky, are we talking about the programme starting at 10am on sky sports 2?

Looks like a breakfast in front of TV today.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
now i remember why i dont watch this show what an absolute load of crap that show is (gullys girls look good though)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Up to you!

Will we? Really?

Seems slightly at odds with NSC discussion that is largely permitted about the other 6bn people on planet Earth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here