Don't Ban Dwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy boy

Banned
Oct 18, 2003
Brighton
Please don't ban dwayne.
he is one of the best things about this board.
he takes himself so seriously and honestly believes he is a really cool guy who we are all jealous of. It is absolute genius comedy!
He doesn't contribute to any thread about saving the club but instead tells us that at the match on saturday he was wearing an evisu jacket with pink lining. You couldn't make it up.
Please don't ban him, he honestly is one of the posters that keeps me coming back to this board.
As you can see from my post counts, i practically never post (though i have been reading nsc for years) but this has made me because i will not enjoy reading this board as much without a daily dosage of dwayne talking about himself and his apparently wonderful stylish life in fashionable london.
If he is so cool why is telling us about it? It is hilarious.
check the buttons!

regards,
Jim

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:yawn:

Go away Dwayne

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sort of irrelevant really. Why should anybody care either way? Sort of like the Liberal Party. Sort of just THERE in the background like a dull toothache. Sort of like not really even worthy of a thread. IMHO like :yawn:

At last, we hear from someone who 'gets it' about the genius that is duhwayne! .....sadly though jimmy boy, nobody else agree with you or finds duh as amusing as you. Tell you what, why not have email sex together, just the two of you, and keep your and dweeny's post count to an absolute minimum.

Think, your very own celebrity to chat with nobody else to disturb you! :kiss:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
[No message]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here