JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Is there a queue yet?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think the pool of people who went to withdean in the last 3 years, don't have a season ticket, are able to go to the game and will be trying to get tickets at 10am today, is smaller than you think. At least thats what i hope!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think the pool of people who went to withdean in the last 3 years, don't have a season ticket, are able to go to the game and will be trying to get tickets at 10am today, is smaller than you think. At least thats what i hope!

I think you're right.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Got to the shop about 09:45 and was surprised to find that the queue was inside! I was expecting to find myself halfway back to the station. Got my tickets without any trouble by about 10:30. Woo hoo!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not really too chuffed with the online ticketing (heard that before?). The eligibility section simply states you need to have purchased within the last three years. However, once you stash the item in the basket a separate alert pops up stating that you need to have bought a previous "prerequisite" purchase in order to complete the sale. It doesn't go on to say what that purchase might be though. I've just re-read the club site details and, again, the only stipulation is that you need to have bought within the past three years. In theory, I should be basking in the glory of my newly bought ticket by now.

Having got in from my night shift at 09:00 I spent an hour knocking back coffee and trying to stay up for opening time I was disappointed to find that the phone was no better. I couldn't do any better that 67th in the queue. Just tried again after waking up but still well in double digits at 42nd. Sadly, looks like this just isn't happening.

Not really a surprise. I'd naturally wanted to see a little piece of history but that's the way it goes. Still thrilled at the interest in the club right now. The Amex isn't going anywhere in a hurry. I'm sure it will only be a matter of weeks (months at the worst) before I do manage to bag a ticket. High fives to you lucky lads and lasses with golden tickets. It's going to be a great day.

:amex:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Tried to get one for my step daughter.. and she's listed as an adult. Checked her details and they have her correct DOB though.. no idea whey this error keeps cropping up.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Not really too chuffed with the online ticketing (heard that before?). The eligibility section simply states you need to have purchased within the last three years. However, once you stash the item in the basket a separate alert pops up stating that you need to have bought a previous "prerequisite" purchase in order to complete the sale. It doesn't go on to say what that purchase might be though. I've just re-read the club site details and, again, the only stipulation is that you need to have bought within the past three years. In theory, I should be basking in the glory of my newly bought ticket by now.

Having got in from my night shift at 09:00 I spent an hour knocking back coffee and trying to stay up for opening time I was disappointed to find that the phone was no better. I couldn't do any better that 67th in the queue. Just tried again after waking up but still well in double digits at 42nd. Sadly, looks like this just isn't happening.

Not really a surprise. I'd naturally wanted to see a little piece of history but that's the way it goes. Still thrilled at the interest in the club right now. The Amex isn't going anywhere in a hurry. I'm sure it will only be a matter of weeks (months at the worst) before I do manage to bag a ticket. High fives to you lucky lads and lasses with golden tickets. It's going to be a great day.

:amex:

When you are logged on do you have any items in your purchase history section ? Are you only trying to buy for yourself ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Got to the shop about 09:45 and was surprised to find that the queue was inside! I was expecting to find myself halfway back to the station. Got my tickets without any trouble by about 10:30. Woo hoo!

As a non STH, did you get given smartcards or paper tickets? I just ask as I bought one online for my mate this morning but there's a chance he may not be able to go, and a paper ticket is going to be much easier to sell than smartcard that I have to get back afterwards.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Anyone who's on the database and purchased a ticket in the last three years. Brilliant. I emailed and emailed and emailed to get my daughters fan number, but no answer. So I set up a new account for her, and now I clearly can't buy her a ticket. buggery bugger

So I got mine, the little girl will have to wait a bit longer. Silver-lining, longer in the pub before hand :thumbsup:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As a non STH, did you get given smartcards or paper tickets? I just ask as I bought one online for my mate this morning but there's a chance he may not be able to go, and a paper ticket is going to be much easier to sell than smartcard that I have to get back afterwards.
Paper. Forgot to ask about travel vouchers though. D'oh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here