Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny Tickets on sale from 10am Monday

I think H in the East and I in the west have not been sold as ST's.

This would concur with what others have said on this thread. There are about 1500 seats in those 2 blocks. Some of these are going to be kept back by the club for whatever reason.

You can actually see a block of 50 seats or so taken for the Gills game, as well as another smaller batch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is for this reason alone that fans should have been awarded points for attendance last season.

Indeed 100% - but i think if you're organised with online fan numbers etc you'll get them - i really do.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Disappointing.

Recently (ish) moved into the area (been to many games in the past, Goldstone etc.). Got to see a game at Withdean recently (Sheff Wed) but bought here so (home games were always sold out), although I am on the database, have not any "official purchase history" so won't be able to get a ticket. I was intending on seeing 10 or so home games (other commitments meant I could not buy a ST). My try phoning with my sob story :D

Or to put it another way, how can one get a purchase "history" if you can't buy a ticket in the first place......

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Disappointing.

Recently (ish) moved into the area (been to many games in the past, Goldstone etc.). Got to see a game at Withdean recently (Sheff Wed) but bought here so (home games were always sold out), although I am on the database, have not any "official purchase history" so won't be able to get a ticket. I was intending on seeing 10 or so home games (other commitments meant I could not buy a ST). My try phoning with my sob story :D

Or to put it another way, how can one get a purchase "history" if you can't buy a ticket in the first place......

I don't think they mean purchase history, they said the same for Spurs but all that was needed was a fan number. But if they do mean it you could always buy a Gills ticket...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Disappointing.

you should be ok with just a fan number.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
if i decide to try my luck picking them up in person.can i park at stadium?.im doing nights at gatwick should be out of there by 8am

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All I can say is those that want a ticket will get one. I have never ever not got a ticket for ANYTHING I didnt want to go to. They may have to pay thru the nose of course thats supply and demand. Depends how much they are willing to stump up. Especially those that are apparantly "desperate" to see it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
All I can say is those that want a ticket will get one. I have never ever not got a ticket for ANYTHING I didnt want to go to. They may have to pay thru the nose of course thats supply and demand. Depends how much they are willing to stump up. Especially those that are apparantly "desperate" to see it.

You are using yourself as a case study, one fan amongst many thousands. Writing off touting as 'supply and demand' is both crass and churlish. I f***ing hate touts. They are scum.

Using myself as a case study, as one fan seems to be enough in your eyes, I was priced out of the last game at the Goldstone. As a schoolboy, I was not in a position to pay £90 for a £4 ticket. Thankfully, I was able to watch 80% of the pitch from above the East Stand - not possible nowadays.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You are using yourself as a case study, one fan amongst many thousands. Writing off touting as 'supply and demand' is both crass and churlish. I f***ing hate touts. They are scum.

Using myself as a case study, as one fan seems to be enough in your eyes, I was priced out of the last game at the Goldstone. As a schoolboy, I was not in a position to pay £90 for a £4 ticket. Thankfully, I was able to watch 80% of the pitch from above the East Stand - not possible nowadays.

No neither was I so my parents got me the £4 ticket, I was also in the Hereford end at "that" game. My dads brother lived in Gloucester so got me and two mates a ticket. There are ways of avoiding touts, but im sorry it IS supply and demand. They are a necessary evil sometimes.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Hope I can get one for my stepdad, he played for brighton reserves donkeys years ago (as he delights in telling EVERYONE when we go to games)

Friend of my parents who is a chelsea fan and his "not too bothered about football" liverpool fan son are going and it fucks me off to be honest, but that's just life I geuss.

Hopefully the ticket office gods are smiling down on me tomorrow!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Friend of my parents who is a chelsea fan and his "not too bothered about football" liverpool fan son are going and it fucks me off to be honest, but that's just life I geuss.

Now THIS pisses me off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I know people who are interested in going to the stadium as soon as possible, (even though they've never been to a Brighton game before) and some specifically for the Donny game. When asked 'Do you know how to get hold of match tickets?' or 'Can you get me a match ticket for that match?', '...nope' is the longest reply I can give.

Happy to help out for other games, mind.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No neither was I so my parents got me the £4 ticket, I was also in the Hereford end at "that" game. My dads brother lived in Gloucester so got me and two mates a ticket. There are ways of avoiding touts, but im sorry it IS supply and demand. They are a necessary evil sometimes.

My £4 ticket was given to a friend as I had to play cricket at school, being captain, a very important match that was RAINED OFF :tantrum: in the end.

Necessary evil does, perhaps, describe it, but out of principle, I will never aid someone to profiteer from an event. Curses to principles!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Necessary evil does, perhaps, describe it, but out of principle, I will never aid someone to profiteer from an event. Curses to principles!

I'm with you there. If you don't have principles, what do you have ? (well, probably a stolen telly but that's not the point).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here