Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny Tickets on sale from 10am Monday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many will camp out, Sunday night? (at the stadium not generally)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With 1,000 tickets available will only 800 tickets be put online with 200 kept back for phone and personal callers ? If so online tickets will all be sold within 15 minutes.

Apologies in advance to the ticket office in the unlikely event I get through on the phone. It will be 4am my time in Las Vegas and I will have had a drink or two....

Tickets are on sale 1000 UK time. Last time I was in Vegas it was on Pacific Time, not central, so I think you will find you need to be on the blower at 0200. By 0400 (Midday UK), I am sure they will be gone!

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
With 1,000 tickets available will only 800 tickets be put online with 200 kept back for phone and personal callers ? If so online tickets will all be sold within 15 minutes.

Incredibly worried about this! As are many I'm desperate to get tickets tomorrow...for apparently no reason 3 days ago at 11.15pm the website was 'too busy' to log on to, so do not hold out hope for tomorrow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Incredibly worried about this! As are many I'm desperate to get tickets tomorrow...for apparently no reason 3 days ago at 11.15pm the website was 'too busy' to log on to, so do not hold out hope for tomorrow.

Especially as there will be about 20,000 (including JCLs without STs) trying to bag tickets for this historical game.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Especially as there will be about 20,000 (including JCLs without STs) trying to bag tickets for this historical game.

The JCL thing is getting a bit boring as people who genuinely want tickets will get them, as the 'JCL' won't stick it out for tickets ... not sure where figure of 20,000 comes from! But will definitely be in high demand.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

you really think so? many fans have brought tickets just to be able to be sure to see this game and JCLs cant be too bothered, shirely? i reckon nearer 2000.

what i find odd is the 1k number is less than has been stated is the non-STH availablity. where are these gone? hopefully 1k is just for brevity of the information.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
you really think so? many fans have brought tickets just to be able to be sure to see this game and JCLs cant be too bothered, shirely? i reckon nearer 2000.

what i find odd is the 1k number is less than has been stated is the non-STH availablity. where are these gone? hopefully 1k is just for brevity of the information.

I think for some games there will only be about 1,000 matchday tickets , the 1,500 figure that was quoted is "up to" will include complimentaries and sponsors. All depends on the opposition we're playing. If a clubs away support is under 1,000 then another 1,000 home tickets in the South Stand will up for grabs. Numerous overseas fans will be attempting to get a ticket for Donny plus there is a large number of fans whose last big game they went to was Villa applying for their "gloryhunter" ticket. If "fans" who went to the Millenium are entitled to purchase a ticket as there on the database , it will be carnage.

Last edited:

You mention 1000 and then 1500. I understood it always to be 1500, then as ST sales ended, I thought we were told upto 2500 available on a match by match basis.

Am I imagining that?

EDIT: Should add, this does not include the potential of extra seats, should the south stand not be fully utilised by our opposition.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lucky I'm on lates next week, so can furiously press f5 until I can log on and hopefully get a ticket or 4!

Gah I'm already off work 3 days this week, I can't really miss Monday too. Looks like I'll be desperately trying and failing to get one on the phone and online

Anyone who's on the database and purchased a ticket in the last three years. Brilliant. I emailed and emailed and emailed to get my daughters fan number, but no answer. So I set up a new account for her, and now I clearly can't buy her a ticket. buggery bugger

Apologies in advance to the ticket office in the unlikely event I get through on the phone. It will be 4am my time in Las Vegas and I will have had a drink or two....

I wish you all the best of luck and hope some 'floaters' who don't go to albion ever don't get tickets ahead of you - i assume you're all regular fans etc etc etc :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You mention 1000 and then 1500. I understood it always to be 1500, then as ST sales ended, I thought we were told upto 2500 available on a match by match basis.

Am I imagining that?

EDIT: Should add, this does not include the potential of extra seats, should the south stand not be fully utilised by our opposition.

The 2,500 figure was when they expected to sell only 16,500 season tickets , then after selling c18,000 STs the figure was revised downwards to around just under 1,000 but the club announced that "up to" 1,500 would available for matchday sales.

The 2,500 figure was when they expected to sell only 16,500 season tickets , then after selling c18,000 STs the figure was revised downwards to around just under 1,000 but the club announced that "up to" 1,500 would available for matchday sales.

The extra 500 available, one would assume, if the club don't need so many complimataries, players family etc.

Nothing to do with the extra for partioning the South Stand (if possible)?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Anyone who's on the database and purchased a ticket in the last three years. Brilliant. I emailed and emailed and emailed to get my daughters fan number, but no answer. So I set up a new account for her, and now I clearly can't buy her a ticket. buggery bugger

It said this for Spurs but it didn't mean that. So long as you have a fan number you should be ok

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I really don't think there'll be 20,000 people to compete against tomorrow, though I reckon it'll be around 4-5k which is still formidable considering how hard it was to even get on the online site for Spurs tickets for the first 15 minutes when the General Sale batch were made available. Am feeling pretty pessimistic reading this thread. Would give a testicle to go to the Donny game. Early morning for me tomorrow.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm DREADING the Portsmouth tickets going on sale

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The extra 500 available, one would assume, if the club don't need so many complimataries, players family etc.

Nothing to do with the extra for partioning the South Stand (if possible)?

Yes , thats what I think the club actually mean but it sounds a lot better giving a higher figure that in practice won't occur. From what I understand there is like a metal shutter blind partition which allows us to take roughly half of the South Stand seats when the away club bring less than 1,000 and the concourse is also segregated for catering , bars , toilets and entry/exit points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here