Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny Tickets on sale from 10am Monday

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Doncaster Matchday Ticket Details

Doncaster Matchday Ticket Details
Posted on: Sun 24 Jul 2011

By Paul Camillin

There are approximately 1,000 match tickets available to Albion fans for the opening league match at the Amex and the club expects these to sell out. To avoid disappointment supporters should purchase their ticket as early as possible.

Tickets for this game are available in the west lower and east stands to anyone on the club's ticket database who has purchased a ticket in the last three years from 10am on Monday 25th July.

Tickets can be purchased online; via the ticketline on 0845 496 1901; or in person at the ticket offices at the Seagulls Stores at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

Prices

Zone C
West Stand Lower / East Stand
Adult £30.00
Senior £21.00
Under 18 £15.00
Under 10 £8.00

Away Prices
South Stand
Adult £24.00
Senior £17.00
Under 18 £12.00
Under 10 £6.00

Lush

Mods' Pet
As an aside, I needed to upgrade a child's season ticket to an adult's for this game, and was told to wait until tickets were on sale. So i'm guessing that will be Monday for upgrades too then.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
As an aside, I needed to upgrade a child's season ticket to an adult's for this game, and was told to wait until tickets were on sale. So i'm guessing that will be Monday for upgrades too then.

Yes, but obviously might be better to wait until the initial rush has died down for upgrades.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
i'm on holiday in cornwall, my plan had been to get to the store nice and early and be near the front of the queue, but I guess I'll be taking my chances with the website.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
My guess as to why there are only 1000 , is they are waiting to see if Donny require anymore, their general sale starts 9am on Weds.

With just 1000, I would guess that online sales will be taken back down within minutes. In other words, if you are getting the busy message after 1000, give up online.

No idea how many can be online at once. 100 maybe? If the average person is buying 2 tickets, that's a fifth gone.
The phone can handle 45 queuing at a time - another 100 gone.
I can also see the lines being capped at the Amex and Queens road very early.

If you want to be in the home end for this one, you can probably guarantee it, only by taking the morning off work and getting in line at one of the ticket offices by 6am. This would be what I would be doing with no ST!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Gah I'm already off work 3 days this week, I can't really miss Monday too. Looks like I'll be desperately trying and failing to get one on the phone and online

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I asked the club about the general sale yesterday, and the lady I spoke to said the 'main sale' would be on Friday (29th), once they knew Doncaster's requirements....

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Doncaster Matchday Ticket Details

Doncaster Matchday Ticket Details
Posted on: Sun 24 Jul 2011

By Paul Camillin

There are approximately 1,000 match tickets available to Albion fans for the opening league match at the Amex and the club expects these to sell out. To avoid disappointment supporters should purchase their ticket as early as possible.

Tickets for this game are available in the west lower and east stands to anyone on the club's ticket database who has purchased a ticket in the last three years from 10am on Monday 25th July.

Anyone who's on the database and purchased a ticket in the last three years. Brilliant. I emailed and emailed and emailed to get my daughters fan number, but no answer. So I set up a new account for her, and now I clearly can't buy her a ticket. buggery bugger

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Apologies in advance to the ticket office in the unlikely event I get through on the phone. It will be 4am my time in Las Vegas and I will have had a drink or two....

On a similar theme, I'll just be getting home off the back of a 14 1/2 hour night shift and might not be my usual chirpy self...unless I bag a ticket, in which case I shall be sweetness and light.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here