Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny DVD

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps it's just me who had missed this one, but I've just been in the club shop after finishing the stadium tour and found that you can now get a DVD of the Donny game from August 6th (including highlights from the Spurs friendly) as part of the match series DVD collection.

Apologies if this was already widely known, but it might be a useful heads up for some.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was announced as available in an officialbhafc tweet earlier today, so I presume it is new.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I assume this is carrying an 18 certificate, what with the career-wrecking BLOODDBATH involving Dunk and Billy Sharp that afternoon.

Perhaps it's just me who had missed this one, but I've just been in the club shop after finishing the stadium tour and found that you can now get a DVD of the Donny game from August 6th (including highlights from the Spurs friendly) as part of the match series DVD collection.

Apologies if this was already widely known, but it might be a useful heads up for some.

Was that the 1pm tour with the chap who had pics with the League 1 title for his birthday?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cool, yeah was on that same one, as it was my dad whose birthday it was. Club were brilliant when it came to sorting that out for him!

Ah cool, seemed a really nice gesture and he looked very pleased by it all.

Nice to make your acquaintance, without even realising it. :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I assume this is carrying an 18 certificate, what with the career-wrecking BLOODDBATH involving Dunk and Billy Sharp that afternoon.

I always think of him on a par with Marco Van Basten. Both outstanding- nay WORLD CLASS- strikers. Both had their careers prematurely and unjustly ended by injury.

Whatever happened to Sharp anyway? I'd imagine that following the undoubted blow of his footballing career ending so suddenly and dramatically, he's found it difficult to get work anywhere. I visualise him glumly serving knackered drivers with skinny lattes in the Costa Coffee at Sheffield Services on the M1, occasionally hiding himself away in the gents and punching the wall out of sheer frustration as another coachload of football fans turns up.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The full game is on Youtube. I watched it a few months ago. The link was on NSC!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I always think of him on a par with Marco Van Basten. Both outstanding- nay WORLD CLASS- strikers. Both had their careers prematurely and unjustly ended by injury.

Whatever happened to Sharp anyway? I'd imagine that following the undoubted blow of his footballing career ending so suddenly and dramatically, he's found it difficult to get work anywhere. I visualise him glumly serving knackered drivers with skinny lattes in the Costa Coffee at Sheffield Services on the M1, occasionally hiding himself away in the gents and punching the wall out of sheer frustration as another coachload of football fans turns up.

Its a powerful image you paint there Edna.

We can only hope and pray that he still has use of his shattered leg in some capacity, and has perhaps carved himself out a new living, nursing malnourished otters back to life at Centreparcs.

Last edited:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

allegedly he moved down south and has been seen in the hampshire area turning tricks on the streets of southampton.

Just what i 'erd like.

Some bloke at the Doncaster away game gave me a proper bollocking because apparently we booed him as the blood LITERALLY poured out of his severed leg while he was been stretchered off...never to be seen again.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought the paramedics were going to use a cleaver to amputate his shattered appendage with the super slo mo replays being shown on the big screens.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I can't wait to get this DVD. Although I have a feeling I will end up playing the "ohh, there's me" game whilst watching it.

Ah cool, seemed a really nice gesture and he looked very pleased by it all.

Nice to make your acquaintance, without even realising it. :)

Likewise :smile:!! Even on a non-matchday your never far from another NSC'er at the Amex!

Funniest part of that was Paul H (club photographer) telling us he'd had to sneak into the boardroom to get the trophy out of the cabinet whilst Bloom and some of the other directors were in the middle of a meeting, which was met with a few puzzled looks in his direction!

Topped off a quality few hours to be fair. Definitely gonna do it again when East Stand and Musuem are sorted, as the former is the one stand I've still not been in!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Likewise :smile:!! Even on a non-matchday your never far from another NSC'er at the Amex!

Funniest part of that was Paul H (club photographer) telling us he'd had to sneak into the boardroom to get the trophy out of the cabinet whilst Bloom and some of the other directors were in the middle of a meeting, which was met with a few puzzled looks in his direction!

Topped off a quality few hours to be fair. Definitely gonna do it again when East Stand and Musuem are sorted, as the former is the one stand I've still not been in!!

He should have put on a stripy top and eye mask to do it, carry it out in a bag labelled 'swag'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here