Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster tickets

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Hi all is there anyone who has any Doncaster tickets available ? the website has not put up any info on this yet and i am desperete to get to this historic game , couldnt afford to buy 2 season tickets so any help or information would really be appreciated , up the Albion :facepalm:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would guess tickets will be on sale roundabout the 25th July, although the club could make these available at the same time as any leftover Spurs on the 20th

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
I may be wrong on this but I think if you are a season ticket holder then you will get a swipe card ticket for all of the games, if so then this would be tricky in just lending the card out to anybody.

Hi all is there anyone who has any Doncaster tickets available ? the website has not put up any info on this yet and i am desperete to get to this historic game , couldnt afford to buy 2 season tickets so any help or information would really be appreciated , up the Albion :facepalm:

I have a season ticket and can't make the Doncaster game.

But it's already been promised to someone, hope this helps.

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
The answer I got from "The Insider" on ATC was "Matchday ticket information will be announced in due course", reading between the lines I think this means we will know when tickets go on sale some point between now and August 6th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here