Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster looked doomed.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Donny, Pompy, Bristol City. Think Cov may pull themselves out of it, No reason really just a hunch.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I remember seeing Dean Saunders on Soccer AM a few weeks ago and he was talking about 'when' we get relegated then, Hels had to correct him and say 'if' not 'when'... seems he was resigned to it for a lot longer than most!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Donny and Pompey look almost certain to go down - which is a shame for Donny as i wouldnt of minded going back there for an away game next season - nice city.

Think Coventry will be the 3rd team to go, if not them then Millwall.

My prediction for the bottom of the table, after 46 games:-

48 Nottingham Forest
45 Bristol City
------------------------
44 Coventry City
40 Portsmouth
37 Doncaster Rovers

Everyone else is safe. Millwall will get 50 points.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I thought Donny already looked relegated after they got Bucklied on the opening day of the campaign at the AMEX, especially as we had apparently also crocked their main man, Sharp for like FOREVER and ruined any chance they ever had of staying up from the remaining 45 fixtures

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The ideal scenario is Coventry winning the last game of the season even if they are already doomed.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I hope Bristol stay up, feel sorry for the Donny fans though especially for this whole Dean Saunders debacle.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Personally I hope Bristol City stay up, Coventry are in good form though and I think it will be between these two on the final day

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought Donny already looked relegated after they got Bucklied on the opening day of the campaign at the AMEX, especially as we had apparently also crocked their main man, Sharp for like FOREVER and ruined any chance they ever had of staying up from the remaining 45 fixtures

Exactly. If it wasn't for Lewis Dunk I'm sure Donny would be comfortably in mid table.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Doomed now, unless they can make up a 29 goal difference on the team in 20th. Sorry to see them go.....they're not a 'big' club, and it's nice to see smaller clubs successfully punching above their weight from time to time. Wonder if El Haj Djouf will stay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here