Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Doing the seagull' celebration (CMS)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
That is a butterfly, surely? A seagull would be arms outstretched flapping up and down as Giraffe mentioned.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That is a butterfly, surely? A seagull would be arms outstretched flapping up and down as Giraffe mentioned.
Eating chips.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm gonna flap mine on your head [MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] x

The seagull that is...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I actually liked the sliding along on his arse. It was instinctive and a reaction of pure joy.

instinctive is the key word here. It needs to be spontaneous so as not to be totally naff.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Eating chips.

I like the whole sandwich in the beak stolen from a small child approach myself.

greedy-seagull-eats-sandwich.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha. Hope you are up for tonight, I am EXCITED. Fooooootttbaaaallllll.

I'm always up for it - i've just toned it down the first 2 games as don't like people looking at me like i'm mad just for showing some passion and singing :lol:

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm always up for it - i've just toned it down the first 2 games as don't like people looking at me like i'm mad just for showing some passion and singing :lol:

Evening game, chance to go top, full house. It's going to be amazing tonight.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I've been a little uncomfortable about this, since the moment CMS mentioned it.

I know I'm a pessimist by nature, but, please just score, worry about fookin around when you've done the important stuff.

Indeed - certain to jinx himself now and he won't score for the rest of the season!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'll definately be doing that 'Seagull' thing if we score - I've got fairly big hands though so I might take off from my seat in the Lower West Stand, traverse the pitch at an altitude of about 12 feet, and ending up landing somewhere in the lower East depending on prevailing wind speed and no stewards trying to pluck me out of the air as I cross the area of play.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'll definately be doing that 'Seagull' thing if we score - I've got fairly big hands though so I might take off from my seat in the Lower West Stand, traverse the pitch at an altitude of about 12 feet, and ending up landing somewhere in the lower East depending on prevailing wind speed and no stewards trying to pluck me out of the air as I cross the area of play.

Crikey... if everyone does this, it is going to be flapping chaos!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Evening game, chance to go top, full house. It's going to be amazing tonight.

not in wsu tho. quiet and restrained as usual. except for one gimp givving hammond some grief

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
CMS wanted a new goal celebration and it is a bit of fun!

Honestly, I have never encountered such a miserable bunch of goons as NSC, if most of you got given a free £50 note you would moan that it was put in the wrong hand.

Hurrah a use for that phrase at last. Just gotta fit in the bad dentistry one one now "a white tooth would give them a whole snooker set"

D

Deleted member 22389

not in wsu tho. quiet and restrained as usual. except for one gimp givving hammond some grief

I'm surprised. Living in the North Stand I always though it was the West Stand Upper that made all the noise.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not very keen on this idea at all, I prefer the arms out stretched celebration. Then sliding on the turf infront of the North Stand. :thumbsup:

ESPECIALLY if he has just SCORED in the SOUTH goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here