Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dogs in Brighton

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Has any one else notice recently that there seems to be more fighting dogs such as pitbulls and staffs around Brighton, especially along Lewes/London road? Or am I just on the look out for them since one nearly bit me the other day?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Point of order.

Pitbulls and Staffs are not fighting dogs.

They are dogs, of which some are, owned by knobbers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bring back dog licenses. I'm sick of dog plop everywhere.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

How do dog licences stop dog poo?

More responsible owners. Look, do I really have to point this shit out? It's entry level stuff. Point of fact, Staffies are not bred for fighting. Pitbulls, despite what anyone says, are very definately bred for fighting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
not if owners were more responsible.

Quite. We are already seeing a huige rise in abandoned dogs when chavs get them and can't manage them or stupid little TOWIE wannabe tarts get toy dogs and ditch them when they realise they require more than tucking under your Hollister hoody and taking down to Waitrose. Needs to be much more regulation.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
More responsible owners. Look, do I really have to point this shit out? It's entry level stuff. Point of fact, Staffies are not bred for fighting. Pitbulls, despite what anyone says, are very definately bred for fighting.

Yes actually.

There were dog licences when I grew up in the 1970s. There was also dog shit.

Hence my question.

Yes actually.

Hence my question.

In fact, growing up in the 70's I recall coming home and walking shit through my parents house a regular occurrence, hardly see any now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes actually.

Hence my question.

Anyone can get a dog. This means there are more dogs. this means there is more dog plop. I don't want to have to talk about this again. If you haven't understood it by now you never will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here