Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog Poo

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
We are having a rather lovely conversation at work here this afternoon ... re dog poo .... which has raised a question - what becomes of the doggie doo doo bags so lovingly placed in doggie doo doo bins in public places? Are they incinerated?

yours

Jack Russell...

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
The correct answer is its landfilled (nice) although there a couple of tips for the disposal of "the snoop" on the net ... namely...

1.Take a sturdy bag or other container with you to deposit the mess into once you've picked it up for disposal at home. Okay, so it's not nice to carry poo around. You're the one who wanted a dog though, right? This comes with the territory. ... "Ive got you a lovely present dear"

2. Dog mess can be put down the toilet. Perhaps less pleasant for those of us without outdoor toilets, it can also be put down the 'observation hatch' into the sewer that many of us have in our gardens. Sluice it through with water and don't put a week's worth in at once. Don't put it down the drain.

3. Wee on it. Urine really speeds the decomposition process

NB #3 only applies if you are one of our European neighbours ....

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
We are having a rather lovely conversation at work here this afternoon ... re dog poo .... which has raised a question - what becomes of the doggie doo doo bags so lovingly placed in doggie doo doo bins in public places? Are they incinerated?

yours

Jack Russell...

Deep fill landfill at Beddingham. Deeper than the rest of the stuff dumped there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:shit:The dogshit is removed from the bags so that it can be recycled into granules. These granules are then impregnated with chocolate flavouring so that they can be reconstituted in to chocolate chips that are found in chocolate muffins and cookies.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Where has all the white dog poo gone? Not seen any in years

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Where has all the white dog poo gone? Not seen any in years

Apparently, something which used to be put in dog food, and produced the white turds, is no longer used in dog food manufacture.

Not sure exactly what the component was, though.

:shit::shit::shit::shit:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Our dog lays white chalky poo after working through a lamb bone. I guess dogs don't typically eat bones any more...

the vet told me not to give my boxer bones unless they were from the pet shop as the bones cut her mouth - I have been giving her bones from sunfday roast for years but now have stopped - this never caused white poo.

Evidently pet shop bones become pwder when chewed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here