Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does NSC Need A 'Vulnerable Posters' Policy?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's not bullying though is it, it's more poking with a stick to get a reaction.

Anyone can post on here. If they post something that suggests vulnerability and that particular weakness is mocked and targeted that's bullying. If they just post drivel alongside something that suggests vulnerability then the drivel is fair game. Them's the rules. Or should be.

Fur Cough

Anyone can post on here. If they post something that suggests vulnerability and that particular weakness is mocked and targeted that's bullying. If they just post drivel alongside something that suggests vulnerability then the drivel is fair game. Them's the rules. Or should be.

If you post anything that suggests vulnerability on a football messageboard containing football fans then you become fair game. There is a place for that sort of stuff and it surely isn't here.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If you post anything that suggests vulnerability on a football messageboard containing football fans then you become fair game. There is a place for that sort of stuff and it surely isn't here.

Oh it isn't the place for it at all. The thing is you and I can see that from a viewpoint of relative mental clarity. I just don't believe that even enters the thought process of people with genuine issues. At that point they don't need to become fair game. They need help.

Fur Cough

Oh it isn't the place for it at all. The thing is you and I can see that from a viewpoint of relative mental clarity. I just don't believe that even enters the thought process of people with genuine issues. At that point they don't need to become fair game. They need help.

Agreed, but just a few pokes with a stick though?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
And there is NOTHING weird about celebrating the greatest living human being in pictorial form, especially when he's got his kit off!
No there is ins't if your that way inclinded for which Brighton is renowned for.
But have to take issue with him being the "greatest living human being" for doing what exactly ???

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
How can you justify him NOT being the greatest human being on the planet? I don't take the selection of my ultimate hero lightly. It's a complex process that was completed many years ago and looked at talent, morality, work ethic and how to be a role model. When you throw in the fact that Gary has also penned and sung the anthems that define my generation, it's not hard to work out why he should be considered the greatest man alive today.

Roll on the knighthood!

You base your opinion on someone being the greatest man alive today because he writes and sings songs ???

Those people who spend there lives searching for the cure to cancer are surly higher up the worthiness to such a title?

He is a member of a manufactured boy band for fucks sake, no more no less get a grip man.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
How can you justify him NOT being the greatest human being on the planet? I don't take the selection of my ultimate hero lightly. It's a complex process that was completed many years ago and looked at talent, morality, work ethic and how to be a role model. When you throw in the fact that Gary has also penned and sung the anthems that define my generation, it's not hard to work out why he should be considered the greatest man alive today.

Roll on the knighthood!

You base your opinion on someone being the greatest man alive today because he writes and sings songs ???

Those people who spend there lives searching for the cure to cancer are surly higher up the worthiness to such a title?

He is a member of a manufactured boy band for fucks sake, no more no less get a grip man.

PS is he still avoiding paying tax?

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne

Roll on the knighthood!
Are you a man or a thirteen year old girl?…

What a load of drivel… :)

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
This.

When someone is in such a bad place, they're not thinking logically.. they just make a cry for help.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Roll on the knighthood!

Loses valuable points for X Factor tho eh?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

So as football fans we all have subscribe to the stereotype of borring oafs with no sensitivity? It's football, it's a message board, that excuses us from any kind of responsibility about what we say and how it lands with other people. We can say what we like and if someone gets upset or feels bullied by what we say then f*** em.

Personally I think it is sad that there is a group of people who have been bullied and made to feel so unwelcome that they have decided to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here