Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does NSC Need A 'Vulnerable Posters' Policy?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
LOL.

Patronising in the extreme. How, pray tell, does NSC 'work'?

You could always use the ignore function, or just Don't click on a thread?

In answer to the OP, no, I don't think it needs a 'vulnerable posters' policy. We are all adults, people come here for numerous reasons - and some get a lot out of it apart from football chat. If you don't like a thread, stop reading it, or don't click on it in the first place. Alongside the criticism, people, as we have seen, get a lot of support on here when they need it.

Anyway, I'm off to confession - I've exceeded my 20 posts a day limit, which I believe is frowned upon on here, especially for people that haven't been part of the furniture for 18 months or more :facepalm:

Wrong, it is not full of adults.

Wrong, there is no limit to how many posts a day you can do, or do we treat anyone any differant as to how many posts they have, the newbie JCL thing, whatever you want to call it is nothing more than a bit of fun.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
More sensible posting??? whats gone wrong with NSC!!!! :lol:

Ha ha, don't get me wrong, I love a binfest as much as anyone but shooting fish in a barrel is really only sport for those with questionable character.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I would suggest that anyone who commits suicide on the back of what is said on the internet about them is probably no loss to the great game that is life anyway.

Let them go.

With all due respect, if that were the case you would have gone years ago :lol: of all the posters on NSC i would suggest you are in the top 5 of getting shit (and from me i admit!!) but I will give you one thing, you give your point of view and carry on for that you do have my full respect :thumbsup: why? because its a messageboard i guess.

Can i just say i still think its weird your obsession with your avatar and GB :lol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
LOL.

Patronising in the extreme. How, pray tell, does NSC 'work'?

If you post in every thread, post too much shit, draw attention to yourself too much, start outright attention seeking, post in an irritating way, make hundreds of post but never about football.....

All of these things are likely to get you a bit of stick or some gentle ribbing. Fine if you can handle that without getting upset but if you can't then you need to re-think your posting style and volume of posts.

Nobody attracts negative attention for no reason, if someone feels they are getting picked on they need to acknowledge that they've caused it in some way

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Ha ha, don't get me wrong, I love a binfest as much as anyone but shooting fish in a barrel is really only sport for those with questionable character.

I do often see NSC at times like Formula one racing, it goes round at great speed but many are just waiting for the crash and then dive in like Vultures (no offence Al :lol: )

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
If you post in every thread, post too much shit, draw attention to yourself too much, start outright attention seeking, post in an irritating way, make hundreds of post but never about football.....

All of these things are likely to get you a bit of stick or some gentle ribbing. Fine if you can handle that without getting upset but if you can't then you need to re-think your posting style and volume of posts.

Nobody attracts negative attention for no reason, if someone feels they are getting picked on they need to acknowledge that they've caused it in some way

f*** me!! has Dr Bozza been around with the sensible injections this morning??? i have never seen so many sensible posts............going for a lay down ...not sure i can handle this....

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
This thread has friday binfest potential

Btw nice :fishing: tcb

If you were serious then :wanker:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
f*** me!! has Dr Bozza been around with the sensible injections this morning??? i have never seen so many sensible posts............going for a lay down ...not sure i can handle this....

tony, please can you unlock the LOL thread. It's been simmering for the last few days but had just started brewing up into what looked like an honest-to-goodness-friday-afternoon-binfest. I feel a bit like a roman who turned up to the colosseum to find Ceasar telling everyone to sod off because he's cancelled the games :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I recall politely PM'ing a FORMER NSC'er (no names, but think, capital of England, and Roy Keane's nationality) to ask him to stop bullying a person on NSC who I know could be seen as vulnerable, and he promptly spat his dummy out, claiming he was the victim, Kelvin Mackenzie style. Whether this led to him leaving NSC and joining another board where he can regularly be seen agreeing with himself is another matter.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
tony, please can you unlock the LOL thread. It's been simmering for the last few days but had just started brewing up into what looked like an honest-to-goodness-friday-afternoon-binfest. I feel a bit like a roman who turned up to the colosseum to find Ceasar telling everyone to sod off because he's cancelled the games :angry:

I'm sure another bus will be passing soon :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
People in this world die, suffer, starve etc all the time so being called a **** by a bunch of gimps on the internet really shouldn't be an issue for anybody with an ounce of mental strength. Luckily the majority of us have this so don't need to turn NSC into the setting of our own personal soap opera.

And there is NOTHING weird about celebrating the greatest living human being in pictorial form, especially when he's got his kit off!

Fair enough, it would be better if he could sing though........

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Think of this as "Son of LOL" - give it an hour, I doubt you'll be disappointed

Dec 29, 2011

haha +1 but I couldn't have worded it so eloquently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here