Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does it matter??

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
How much you pay to go to the MS!
And where you sit.....
As long as the BHAFC vibe is there, then it doesn't matter!!

Yes, we all want a good view but you will get that, no matter where you sit as the MS is a modern built stadium and covers all angles better than most footie grounds in the 2nd division.

So!
Why all the snobbery of I'm going to get a £40 or whatever seat??

Does it really matter??

The poll for what price seats you are going for is well out of order!!

Are we as supporters of BHAFC divided into a price class structure.

I do understand the excitement but we do look a bit like snobs.
Who the f*** cares where you sit as long as you are there and shouting your throat out for the Albion!!!

I expect to get flamed for this!

I am just stating a fact of what I have seen on here!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think you're over reacting. I see no snobbery. £46 is a helluva lot to pay BUT as the Albion are so important to me and its a once in the life time opportunity (Next time well be at Wembley ;)) I'm prepared to pay it. I suppose the poll could be seen that way although I don't think it was posted with any malice.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:
I think you're over reacting. I see no snobbery. £46 is a helluva lot to pay BUT as the Albion are so important to me and its a once in the life time opportunity (Next time well be at Wembley ;)) I'm prepared to pay it. I suppose the poll could be seen that way although I don't think it was posted with any malice.

What I should of said is:

Who gives a f*** what priced seats you have, because the view is not going to as bad as you think..

So, does it matter how wide you opened your wallet?
As long as you are very supportive and vocal towards BHAFC.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm sure they will all be good and it'll be fantastic. Price is a non-issue. You do whatever you want and are not judged by anyone. The price doesn't matter at all. I don't think anyone has said it does. :)

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We should be grateful the prices aren't higher - spoke to a Millwall fan the other day and he showed me his ticket for today - a staggering £90 for a top price ticket. nearly double what we're being charged!

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
227 BHA said:
We should be grateful the prices aren't higher - spoke to a Millwall fan the other day and he showed me his ticket for today - a staggering £90 for a top price ticket. nearly double what we're being charged!
Yeah I've noticed the same. Why is it that the higher division you're in the higher price you have to pay. The seats for the Div3 final are cheaper than our final which in turn are less expensive than the Div1 final. Just because you support a team in a higher division doesn't mean you are any richer than anyone else. Maybe they think that the lower division clubs have smaller followings so charge less as to encourage more fans to go. But even if we were in the Div3 final we would still sell all our 30,000 allocation, so that doesn't ring true.
Obviously the Millenium Stadium takes a lot of money to run it, but the prices are VERY expensive for what could turn out to be two and a half hours of entertainment. It must be one hell of a firework display they're planning.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Gullet said:
Obviously the Millenium Stadium takes a lot of money to run it, but the prices are VERY expensive for what could turn out to be two and a half hours of entertainment. It must be one hell of a firework display they're planning.

You'll find that the vast majority of the money made from the play-off tickets goes to straight to the Football League, not to the Millennium Stadium. It is the League who sets the prices for play-off finals, not the Stadium officials.

Last year, my Second Division play-off final ticket cost me £36. And yet I only paid £15 to watch Wales beat Italy and £10 to watch Wales draw with Finland. On each occasion I was sat in the same stand!

This is because the Welsh FA have adopted a 'cheap tickets' policy ever since the new stadium has been open, to ensure it's always full when Wales play.

The Football League have no such policy. They know they can charge whatever they like and we'll pay it regardless because we don't want to miss our teams' play-off finals.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Don't remember the last time I actually sat down at an Albion game anyway! Just give me a foot square piece of concrete to stand on and I'll be happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here