Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does it Make You A Bad Person If You Laugh At This?

:jester:

• Yes - its wrong to laugh

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No - its stupid, therefore can be laughed at

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • It highlights the plight that disabled people have to go through in life

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • SERIOUSLY - theres an actual TV show about this shit

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • 10 page binfest coming up

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • this thread will be locked within 2 hours

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In a word, no. As I am not laughing at the competitors but the idiot who thinks it makes good TV.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
f*** my old boots they’ll make a reality show out of anything! What’s next makeover shows for burns victims or speed dating for Paedos.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In an upcoming episode of glee they do a dance number in a wheelchair (in tribute to the one member of the squad who is in a wheelchair). They sing Proud mary, which has the chorus:

Big wheels Keep on turnin'
Oohh the Proud Mary keeps on burnin'
And we're rollin' (rollin)
Rollin yeah (rollin), rollin on the river (rollin on the river)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
on one hand it does make me wonder what will they do next but some of you might be surpised what athleticism can be achieved in a wheelchair. being a wheelchair basketball player i'm often on one wheel (or on my face) or bunny hopping off somone else.

if it's entertaining, i say why not?

if they can do this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc1YdL_w1Hg

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This just proves the BBC have no shame and are on a pc road to nowhere.....

Flog a horse to death why dont you.......

What next "Dancing on ice for lepers", were contestants try and remain intact whilst there dancing partner jitterbugs with them. The partner with the most body parts intact after the dance wins :eek:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Monkey tennis?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I disagree, this show could run and run...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i pissed myself - but then sometimes i dont think im a very nice person anyway

True story ...

I once attended a barn dance run by the Young Farmers Club in Battle, who had invited a large group of wheelchair users along - all of them apparently very keen to join in.

The MC did his best, but was clearly struggling to get the wheelchair users to follow his instructions on how to do the dances (which were really very basic, as required by the circumstances). After about half an hour of complete chaos and confusion, the reason for the problem became clear ...

These were not only wheelchair users, but were DUTCH wheelchair users, none of whom spoke a word of English.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
True story ...

I once attended a barn dance run by the Young Farmers Club in Battle, who had invited a large group of wheelchair users along - all of them apparently very keen to join in.

The MC did his best, but was clearly struggling to get the wheelchair users to follow his instructions on how to do the dances (which were really very basic, as required by the circumstances). After about half an hour of complete chaos and confusion, the reason for the problem became clear ...

These were not only wheelchair users, but were DUTCH wheelchair users, none of whom spoke a word of English.

That would have to be made into a comedy sketch!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It's only a matter of time before before we have 'Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank' made for real.

We've already had 'Great British Railway Journeys' with Michael Portillo and 'Wainwright's Walks' with Julia Bradbury (not that I'm complaining about the last one... Giggity!).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I thought this thread was about this picture

they-see-me-rollin-they-hatin.jpg

Amazingly, it kinda is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here