Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does he really feel the need to wait until the end?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Of the f***ing deadline.

31st Oct - why the f*** cant JP just tell us now - he obvioulsy know's - is the 8 years so far not long enough of a stretch to cling onto a "decision soon" - why cant we just be f***ing told - this month is dragging like a mother fucker waiting for the decision - typical it would go right to the end.......or will it??!

:drink:

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Brighton till i die said:
Of the f***ing deadline.

31st Oct - why the f*** cant JP just tell us now - he obvioulsy know's - is the 8 years so far not long enough of a stretch to cling onto a "decision soon" - why cant we just be f***ing told - this month is dragging like a mother fucker waiting for the decision - typical it would go right to the end.......or will it??! :drink:

chill out btid, the day will come sooner than you think. keep yourself busy with your new digital camera
:p

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Re: Re: Does he really feel the need to wait until the end?

hampden park said:
chill out btid, the day will come sooner than you think. keep yourself busy with your new digital camera
:p

ha ha - f***ing funny - the camera is driving me nuts - i was hoping a Falmer verdict could take my mind off itt, not the other way around!:lolol:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
It won't be the 31st because announcements as significant as this are made on Tues/Wed/Thurs due to logistical and press reasons. More likely to be 25/26/27 October. Can't see it being on before the 18th for obvious reasons. So maybe the 19th or 20th are other possibilities?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Superseagull said:
It won't be the 31st because announcements as significant as this are made on Tues/Wed/Thurs due to logistical and press reasons. More likely to be 25/26/27 October. Can't see it being on before the 18th for obvious reasons. So maybe the 19th or 20th are other possibilities?

19th at 09.30, then I win the £50. Huzzah!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
would be amazing "if" it was a yes, and "if" it was before Palace!

pitch invasions, constant singing NO M<ATTER what the score line...happy days, and maybe even a 2nd ginger beer in the pub before hand to celebrate!:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It will be on the 31st October at 3pm then I win the £50

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I agree with you , it's fu:angry: ing bull:angry: shit. The whole sorry episode has had me up and down more times than a whoares drawers.
You just know it's going to go right to the 31st. People say it can't, I say of course it can

A decision !!!!! Come ON !!!!!!

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
pack-square.jpg.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here