Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does graveney know his Onions?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
I cannot believe it that he has been picked when his county has rested him from the majority of Durham's one day games. Presumably with Harmy, Plunkett and Onions the Durham team should be a force in County Cricket.

I suppose Chucker's performnce agiants the Mahmood's on Fire boys was a one-off.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Biggest joke of the lot is....

Rikki Clarke... Just what does Dmitri Mascarenhas have to do to oust him from the side?... Another 43 runs off 21 balls last night but oh no, Rikki f***ing Clarke must play... The England selectors are really pissing me off now... Are you telling me there is no-one better than a Durham one day reserve?... Come on.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was thinking the other day about the best player not to play for England and I couldn't think of anyone better than Mascarenhas. Just the sort of fire power we need with both ball and bat.

:shrug:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Onios has bowled 21 overs on the Pro 40 league taking 2 wickets at 70 (meaning he's gone for 7 an over in those 21 overs).
Kirtley has bowled twice the amount of overs, taken FIVE times the amount of wickets at a cost of 5.

Yardy's bowling averages are also better.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Onios has bowled 21 overs on the Pro 40 league taking 2 wickets at 70 (meaning he's gone for 7 an over in those 21 overs).
Kirtley has bowled twice the amount of overs, taken FIVE times the amount of wickets at a cost of 5.

Yardy's bowling averages are also better.

YOUR bowling averages would be better. Have you received a call yet?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its a lla bit of a sick joke

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am a bit of a cricket nut but I can't say I've ever heard of this onions geezer.

Is he young and full of potential?? What has happened to Kabir Ali??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here