Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know Dougdeep?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I'm buying a Notts County ticket from Dougdeep, having posted a cheque to him last week.

Post has been this morning and still not received ticket. Have pm'd as well but appears he has not been on here for a couple of days.

So if anyone who may know him and doesn't mind, would you have a contact number for him you could private message me with as am getting a little concerned now.

Cheers

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm buying a Notts County ticket from Dougdeep, having posted a cheque to him last week.

Post has been this morning and still not received ticket. Have pm'd as well but appears he has not been on here for a couple of days.

So if anyone who may know him and doesn't mind, would you have a contact number for him you could private message me with as am getting a little concerned now.

Cheers
he's a regular on here , seems an ok bloke , i wouldnt worry too much.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dougdeep is a truly sound chap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If worst comes to worst you can pay £20 for a duplicate and then claim it back when ticket arrives mate.

Cheers
happened to me too:eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he is a truck driver so he may be out delivering my christmas prezzies....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I assume you already know that Dougdeep's weltanschauung is that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception", but I have something more important to tell you. Here, I am merely trying to advance the opinion that he wants to drag everything that is truly great into the gutter. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom.

If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to free people from the fetters of sectarianism's poisonous embrace. I can't understand why he has to be so muddleheaded. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside his head and is making him assuage the hungers of his loyalists with servings of fresh scapegoats. It's a bit more likely, however, that one of his sycophants keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by avaricious firebrands for the purpose of population reduction. The studies are full of "if"s, "possibly"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that Dougdeep has the seeds of his own destruction built right into his slimy worldview. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true.

But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it sincerely expresses how Dougdeep coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his "compromises" sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. Let me end this letter by telling Dougdeep that I fully intend to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within his pea-sized brain. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.

Stop the Dougdeep ticket scam, and stop it NOW.

I assume you already know that Dougdeep's weltanschauung is that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception", but I have something more important to tell you. Here, I am merely trying to advance the opinion that he wants to drag everything that is truly great into the gutter. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom.

If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to free people from the fetters of sectarianism's poisonous embrace. I can't understand why he has to be so muddleheaded. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside his head and is making him assuage the hungers of his loyalists with servings of fresh scapegoats. It's a bit more likely, however, that one of his sycophants keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by avaricious firebrands for the purpose of population reduction. The studies are full of "if"s, "possibly"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that Dougdeep has the seeds of his own destruction built right into his slimy worldview. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true.

But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it sincerely expresses how Dougdeep coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his "compromises" sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. Let me end this letter by telling Dougdeep that I fully intend to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within his pea-sized brain. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.

agree with most of it but not the bit about the stroboscope machine??? no need for that:tosser:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You have no worries...dougdeep is as honest as a day is long.

This message has been brought to you from the North Pole.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I will be probably be offline from 5pm today until after the game so if anyone has any contact numbers I can reach him on, please call or text me on 07745 737693

cheers

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

I think you're getting him mixed up with another Dougdeep. To be brutally honest, like.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I saw him at the weekend.
He was buying a canoe.

:shrug:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Ha ha Dougs done yer. He sold me a Rover for a thousand quid once ( only 5 years old he said) and when I collected it it had shit on the pavement and had mange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here