Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone keep an eeye on our local non-league teams?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Now we are BIG TIME I would of thought not many people are intrested in whats going on around Sussex.

But other than BHA and Crawley who are the better teams around Sussex? I know Whitehawk seem to have a lot of money, but who else are doing a job, Eastbourne Borough, Bognor, Worthing?

Anyone in the know?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I keep an eye on Whitehawk. No special reason other than I think DF is doing a jolly good job and it'll be interesting to see if they can reach Conf South

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hastings are a home win against a lower team away from the FA Cup R1.

I follow Lewes and they are having a tough time of it currently. Still get gates of 500+ though.

It is Non-League Day tomorrow so get along and support your local side. Forecast is good.

PG

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hastings are a home win against a lower team away from the FA Cup R1.

I follow Lewes and they are having a tough time of it currently. Still get gates of 500+ though.

It is Non-League Day tomorrow so get along and support your local side. Forecast is good.

PG

I was thinking about going to the boxing day game at the dripping pan if our game is off.

Family in Lewes so wouldnt be to hard to get too, they are playing Bognor so an all Sussex affair. do you ever go to games?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I was thinking about going to the boxing day game at the dripping pan if our game is off.

Family in Lewes so wouldnt be to hard to get too, they are playing Bognor so an all Sussex affair. do you ever go to games?

Yeah I go a few times a season. It is free for U16s so lots of Lewes youngsters go and it gets them into live footie and away from Sky and the Prem. For £30 you can become an Owner of the Community Club, get a free match ticket and discounts on lots of shops/businesses in Lewes. It's a great model and partly why Lewes get decent crowds (4-5 times what Whitehawk get in the same League). Become an Owner

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here