Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Anyone Else On Here Like Gil Scott Heron

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
The Great Cornholio said:
Don McLean? Don Estelle? Don Revie? Donald Trump?

Sorry - I don't speak chav.

oh, but you should. It would so suit your attire...........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
for once watty you are right........mr heron is a dude ,as is roy ayers,al green (apart from the gospel malarky) bob james and give fela kuti a listen also.....good luck this year........waaaaaaaaahaaaahaahaaahhhaaa..... :p

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry what are you taliking about?

Is this a young pop singer?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
sydney said:
for once watty you are right........mr heron is a dude ,as is roy ayers,al green (apart from the gospel malarky) bob james and give fela kuti a listen also.....good luck this year........waaaaaaaaahaaaahaahaaahhhaaa..... :p

B-Movie?

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Gil is the man. Gutted when he had to cancel his last tour of the UK due to being imprisoned in the US.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
just saddened that my admiration for Gil is shared by an arse like yourself, you obviously don't listen to/understand the words........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
used to have a lot of his stuff on tape which is mostly deleted now....:(

i just moved to perth and i doubt very much wether i'd get hold of any of his gear over here..................saw george clinton recently in sydney....that was well fuckin good..!!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
nickgeo said:
just saddened that my admiration for Gil is shared by an arse like yourself, you obviously don't listen to/understand the words........

ah but you see you are making the same mistake as everyone else. I am completely different to my character on here. My real name isnt even Watford O.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
WATFORD O said:
ah but you see you are making the same mistake as everyone else. I am completely different to my character on here. My real name isnt even Watford O.

not a tricky mistake to make

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Don McLean? Don Estelle? Don Revie? Donald Trump?

Sorry - I don't speak chav.

chav? sweet mumma man they were saying "he is the DON!" in early gangster movies from the 1930s, I fear you have been led to believe that any slang word is now associated with Chavs :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here