Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do young blokes really still wear y-fronts?

dazman

Apr 30, 2009
We are looking to buy a new house and had a viewing day yesterday, seeing four different properties. One of them was owned - so we were told by the agent - by a police officer and there were several photos around of him and his wife on their wedding day so we could see they were a young couple.

Upstairs in the bedroom there was a rack of drying washing - with about half a dozen pairs of white y-fronts! lol

I thought y-fronts became fashionable when you got to about 75!!! :D

I guess I'm wrong?

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
We are looking to buy a new house and had a viewing day yesterday, seeing four different properties. One of them was owned - so we were told by the agent - by a police officer and there were several photos around of him and his wife on their wedding day so we could see they were a young couple.

Upstairs in the bedroom there was a rack of drying washing - with about half a dozen pairs of white y-fronts! lol

I thought y-fronts became fashionable when you got to about 75!!! :D

I guess I'm wrong?

Well even my dear 80 yr old dad wears boxers - didn't think they made y-fronts anymore ...

Last edited:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Always and proud of it !! Although ones helmet rather rubs ones knee !!

Attachments

• imagesCA9TQ68Y.jpg
    imagesCA9TQ68Y.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 797

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A friend does, I know that for a fact. I think he is the only one of mine that does so, but I can't say I have seen all of my friends in just their underwear.

As an aside, what is the best form of undergarment for a marathon?

*cough*

|
|
|
|
|
\/

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I wear snug boxers, but I don't really care what other men wear under their trousers. I don't swing far enough that way to care!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hasten to mention not an expert :eek: and never worn the y's but doesn't David Beckham sell them for about £30 a pop or something? Probably a looser mugged off by these?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here