Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Wish Anyone DEAD?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
as i read in the other thread of the helicopter that had crashed near peterborough, with 4 (at the time) "chelsea officials" on board, my first reaction was to hope that roman was one of the fatalities.

after a moments consideration, i had to check myself. do i really want roman abramovich to die? he probably (please correct) has a wife, kids, friends, family, etc. who would be deeply upset if he were killed. so i asked myself, bearing in mind all the grief that is inevitably caused by the death of anyone (to at least one person in most cases), who would i actually wish dead? i (unsurprisingly) found the list to be short. usual hate-figures like robben, chris moyles and vernon kay no longer applied. in fact, i could think of only a few:

george w bush
50 cent
roman abramovich

so, who are your bullets for?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Simon Jordan
Gary Neville
Andy Johnson
Christiano Ronaldo
Archer and Bellotti

thought my list would be longer, ho hum

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we are doing this tongue in cheek, then it has to be those blokes on telly who suggest " It does exactly what it says on the tin"

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Tesco in Disguise said:
as i read in the other thread of the helicopter that had crashed near peterborough, with 4 (at the time) "chelsea officials" on board, my first reaction was to hope that roman was one of the fatalities.

after a moments consideration, i had to check myself. do i really want roman abramovich to die? he probably (please correct) has a wife, kids, friends, family, etc. who would be deeply upset if he were killed. so i asked myself, bearing in mind all the grief that is inevitably caused by the death of anyone (to at least one person in most cases), who would i actually wish dead? i (unsurprisingly) found the list to be short. usual hate-figures like robben, chris moyles and vernon kay no longer applied. in fact, i could think of only a few:

george w bush
50 cent
roman abramovich

so, who are your bullets for?

so you do want abramovich dead or you don't??

i can honestly say i don't wish anyone dead. there are people the world could do without ie. Bush but if it's not him in power it'll be another small minded, power hungry, gung-ho moron.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't say I'd have any of the above on my list, much as I dislike Gary Neville.

I'm not sure I actively wish anyone dead, but if I did have one single bullet and HAD to use it, then Big Bad Bob Mugabe gets my vote.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Braders said:
Simon Jordan
Gary Neville
Andy Johnson
Christiano Ronaldo

thought my list would be longer, ho hum

I assume you are joking????

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Withdean Wanderer said:
I assume you are joking????
you assume correctly of course .. i mean whos taking this thread seriously ?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Braders said:
you assume correctly of course .. i mean whos taking this thread seriously ?

Fair observation. I have just noticed the words 'Celine Dion' above your post!:blush: :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
dubya.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here