Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think we'll bounce back from yesterday?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Brighton don't get 'hammered' very often (last time I saw us get hammered was Luton away in the championship)... And I was wondering whether people think we are going to bounce back, or we are saying bye bye to a top 6 finish??? ::thud:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Do you think we will bounce back from yesterday?

Brighton never seem to get 'hammered' that much (last time I remember was when we lost 3-0 against luton in the championship) But do you think we will bounce back, or did yesterday spell the end of our playoff challenge???

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Brighton don't get 'hammered' very often (last time I saw us get hammered was Luton away in the championship)... And I was wondering whether people think we are going to bounce back, or we are saying bye bye to a top 6 finish??? ::thud:

Results like that are always going to happen once in a while. Always have, always will.

We were poor, of course. But they were very good because they are, not just because of the way we played.

It happens.

We'll bounce back but we should not rule out the possibility that there are a number of teams in our division with better players than us and more money than us and, even if we play at our best, we will still get beaten by some of them.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
bounce back? of course not, we'll never win another game. EVER.
FFS

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
We will bounce back, a couple of loan signings in midfield and up front to improve the squad and get the players more on their toes would obviously help.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We will bounce back, a couple of loan signings in midfield and up front to improve the squad and get the players more on their toes would obviously help.

I can't see Dick financing any loan signings. He hasn't got a pot to p**s in. If he had, the squad wouldn't be as weak as it is both up front and in midfield.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If ever there was a good time for this sort of result it was yesterday. With the loans window opening next week it showed Knight that we are short of players in several positions. Micky said yesterday that he knows where we're light and has ideas about who he wants. DK won't be able to argue against it after this showing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here