Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think Newcastle, Man U, Sunderland or even Palace fans are posting threads....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

..on their respective message boards arguing the toss over why they don't go to games or making excuses for why they don't go to games?

No they support their teams to the incredible extreme that they turn up to home games irrespective of, the oppositon, the weather , if there is a roof over the stand , or if they can smoke or not.

Quite frankly you people who are supposed to be Albion fans who need an incentive to go to the Mansfield game other than that it is an Albion home game make me sick.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Congratulations. I have never used the ignore function on NSC, but I promised myself, just one more thread from HB&B about people not going to games and he would be ignored.

Well done. You are my first (and probably only) ignored poster.
:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry I don't know who you are ..........are you from Cornwall by any chance.................???

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sorry I don't know who you are ..........are you from Cornwall by any chance.................???

No....you wouldn,t recognise him....he,s a proper Albion supporter. On the other hand sir............you, are just a stupid C_U_N_T.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Timmy fucks up again..................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's getting just the response that he wanted and people fall for it again and again.

Not really just drivel from a total disfunctional buffoon

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
..on their respective message boards arguing the toss over why they don't go to games or making excuses for why they don't go to games?

No they support their teams to the incredible extreme that they turn up to home games irrespective of, the oppositon, the weather , if there is a roof over the stand , or if they can smoke or not.

Quite frankly you people who are supposed to be Albion fans who need an incentive to go to the Mansfield game other than that it is an Albion home game make me sick.

I'm sure they don't get some pillock posting on their forums about supposedly "bad fans" for not attending games, even if they have a valid reason(s) for not attending either though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trouble is Timmy has another alto ego as proved if not two

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Am very looking forward to your match reports of the next home reserve and youth games in that case:)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
..bollocks...

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...and bridges.

I quite like reading HB&B's posts. It reassures me that nothing has really changed in the last 5-6 years in the minds of some - we were getting the same sort of posts then on NSC.

There is nothing new under the sun.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I thought it was quite a fair post...........or have i missed something??

Dont get on here that often so im not "in" with who's good and who's a twat at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here