Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you reckon Dwayne really wants to go to the meet-up?

Do you reckon Dwayne really wants to go to the meet-up?

• Yes, of course he wants to go but is afraid of people being nasty to him

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No, he is obviously above us lot and we are not worthy of his company

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

He's contributed in just about every thread mentioning it, and has even started a thread about it himself. Not exactly the actions of a person who has openly derided the occasion as a room full of dribbling internet geeks, and something he quite clearly feels he is above.

I reckon he'd secretly LOVE to be there really.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've forgotten:

No, he's got something better to do

And the more realistic :

No, he can't afford it. :D :D

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:
You've forgotten:

No, he's got something better to do

And the more realistic :

No, he can't afford it. :D :D

let me see what is gonna cost more, Attica, £20 entry, £10 a drink or the NSC meat up:drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't understand. Proudly telling us about Attica. All these threads about clothes/clothes stores (or how you can identify your Versace by the buttons). What exactly is your point?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
alan partridge said:
another classic:lolol: :lolol:

You're not wrong. The lack of money excuses he came out with for not contributing to the NSC sponsorship were quite strange for someone of such reputed wealth.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
or maybe I just didn't wanna donate, or unemployed at the time. Bozza ask yourself, how can an individual on a good consulatancy rate in the city with no dependants, living in south ken be hard up??

u tell me?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I honestly think he wants to come and if he is a socialble man which im sure he is he will turn up.
You will get a lot of respect if you turn up dwayne as although i argue non stop and take the piss etc im still man enough to turn up and join in the fun.

Just because you are not liked on here doesn't mean you are dis-liked in person and thats a fact.

Be a man for once and be there you will enjoy it:lol: :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The only real question is just how insecure are you that you feel the need to go on and on and on and f***ing on name-dropping and trying to paint a picture of a "diamond and champagne" lifestyle to people who, in the main, just don't give a toss because they see that there is far more to life than that.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
jonnyboylennon said:
How was the Radiohead gig dwayne?

my mate was quite disappointed, apparently they played all the new album and omitted a lot of classics. but he has seen them loads. opinions?

That's certainly not what they did in Manchester on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here