Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know the circumstances in which you were conceived?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Taybha informs us he was conceived on the kitchen floor. I wouldn't dream of asking about my conception; would you?
Most of assume that we were conceived when Daddy shagged Mummy, and generally I would say that is more than enough information...................

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope. But I know my mum was in kfc (in plymouth) when she went into labour with me, but rather than going to hospital she went home because she didn't want to miss the latest episode of dallas (I'm the third child so she was familiar with it all and knew she had time)

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
i would never ask....thats wrong!

sounds like a thread public schoolboy would start!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oh bollox ! how can you have a meaningfull conversation with a test tube

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Always wondered why I was called Backofametro

Seagull Stew

My parents were married at the time of my conception..............

.......................................Unfortunately not to each other! :ohmy:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't know. Don't want to know. It is a known fact that your parents don't have sex.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I was told i was concieved when my dad shot his load all over my mums boobs and then she rubbed it in after finishing her self off, although im not to sure i believe this

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I was conceived in April 1964 underneath a boat on Worthing seafront, just to the left of the pier. The boat is called Crumpet. It's still there.

In September 1964, when I was a foetus, my parents got caught up in the three-way fight in Brighton between the Mods and the Rockers and the police that was immortalised in the film Quadrophenia. I always watch that scene knowing that I was there.

1066gull

dont wanna know

although i personally believe most people are 'accidents' because im a firm believer when you try for a baby its harder to get one then when you dont try if you know what i mean

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Evidently in the phone box in Bankside, Westdene :thumbsup:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Brooklyn Beckham was apparently conceived in that Borough of NYC

If it had been a couple of days earlier, he would have been called UpagainstthewallbehindManUtdstraininggroundbogs

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here