Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you keep checking here to see if theres been an interesting post ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
another boring post for a friday afternoon. Whats new?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I gave up all hope of that in 1998.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Of course.

In fact, Friday's are always the highlight of the week, as there's a good chance of being taken completely by surprise with a breaking 'ARS protest tomorrow' message from Ernest. You just never know what he'll come up with next.

Oh hang on. You do. It's been the same gag for 100 weeks.... :down:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
bhafc99 said:
Of course.

In fact, Friday's are always the highlight of the week, as there's a good chance of being taken completely by surprise with a breaking 'ARS protest tomorrow' message from Ernest. You just never know what he'll come up with next.

Oh hang on. You do. It's been the same gag for 100 weeks.... :down:
:D

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Man of Harveys said:
I gave up all hope of that in 1998.

1998? You held on well there. I've had the whole site on "ignore" since 1996 and am unable to read what is posted by anyone.

That's why I never post anything interesting myself.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
1998? You held on well there. I've had the whole site on "ignore" since 1996 and am unable to read what is posted by anyone.

What's did you say? I've had everyone on "ignore" since 1996 and am unable to read what is posted by anyone. That's why I etc etc.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Trufflehound said:

You post things which are most interesting..but not on here. I hear that your musings on the Stoat Wrangling Forum for Constipated Mormons are an artform in themselves.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
You post things which are most interesting..but not on here. I hear that your musings on the Stoat Wrangling Forum for Constipated Mormons are an artform in themselves.

Ah, you saw through my cunning disguise of posting on that board as Trufflestoat.

Unfortunately I am barred from that site since I accidentally swallowed the cat's supply of Ex-lax chocolate and no longer qualify as constipated.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
What's did you say? I've had everyone on "ignore" since 1996 and am unable to read what is posted by anyone. That's why I etc etc.

You'll have to speak up. I've got you on ignore and can't hear a word you're saying.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Trufflehound said:
Ah, you saw through my cunning disguise of posting on that board as Trufflestoat.

Unfortunately I am barred from that site since I accidentally swallowed the cat's supply of Ex-lax chocolate and no longer qualify as constipated.

That will upset all 6 of your wives.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
7 now. I married the cat on Tuesday. (It's what mother would have wanted.)

SHE'S a bigamist too!

bride_groom_cats-add.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here