Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have six fingers on your right hand?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am an avid watcher of Criminal Minds. The lead has been bugging me...Where have I seen him before!?

It has just hit me!

My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father. Prepare to die.

The Princess Bride. What a cracking film. Buttercup :love:

8.6 - Inconceivable.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Mandy something, begins with a P. Was also in a film with James Spader called Game of Chance, good film if a little odd.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Shegull said:
I have four fingers and a thumb

Weirdo! :jester:

Mr Biehn. I shall look that film up. :thumbsup: How is the lighting etc. going. Do you need any actors? I was once an aspiring actor, but chickened out and didn't go for drama school despite being offered an audition. :(

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Weirdo! :jester:

Mr Biehn. I shall look that film up. :thumbsup: How is the lighting etc. going. Do you need any actors? I was once an aspiring actor, but chickened out and didn't go for drama school despite being offered an audition. :(

To be honest I still haven't written the shot list so haven't got to the point of filming but did get some good advice from the friendly people of NSC.

And yes Mr Fun actors may be needed. Its called Brokeback Mountain 2.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
To be honest I still haven't written the shot list so haven't got to the point of filming but did get some good advice from the friendly people of NSC.

And yes Mr Fun actors may be needed. Its called Brokeback Mountain 2.

I'm erm....I'm....*mumbles*

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Mandy Patinkin

Yes, The Princess Bride is awesome.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

"I want my father back, you son of a bitch!"

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
A perfect example of a film that is shit but good.

Rodents Of Unusual Size :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Rangdo said:

Rodents Of Unusual Size :clap2:

Inconceivable!

Wallace_Shawn.jpg

Last edited:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
MYOB said:
You been on the wine again Frances?

Hi Cian,

Yep still am and trying to wake Philip up to get me another glass which is proving quite difficult. You not been to the pub tonight.

Anyway any normal person has four fingrs and a thumb. Pure logic really :wave: :wave: :wave:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I have been, but it was extremely quiet, so I've headed up with some cans, a takeaway, to my widescreen and a copy of Human Traffic....

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
The Princess Bride - far far better than the shite I watched last night (A Scanner Darkly) - how do people get funding for these crap films?
Tne Princess Bride starring Cary Elwes who was in that other 'so bad it's good' film, Hot Shots - a spoof on the film Top Gun, which starred Val Kilmer, who starred in one of the BEST bad/good films ever TOP SECRET, as Nick Rivers- if you haven't seen it and it comes on the tv, it's definately worth a look.
Of course, dear Val was best known as the Batman who was so bad, it was awful, which also starred Chris O'Donnell who appeared in one of the best bad/good Three Musketeers films ever in 1983, which also starred Keifer Sutherland and Oliver Platt amongst others (others including Tim Curry, and we all know what brilliant bad/good film HE was in, being Brightonians!)

I end here...... perhaps someone could take up from Keifer!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
I am an avid watcher of Criminal Minds. The lead has been bugging me...Where have I seen him before!?

It has just hit me!

My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father. Prepare to die.

The Princess Bride. What a cracking film. Buttercup :love:

8.6 - Inconceivable.

Top film, great line. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here