Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an account on the Crystal Palace forum?

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I do, signed up about 20 mins ago, some of them have 250k post count, I'm just like get a life man:eek:

Anyway, haven't posted yet and not looking to very often lol.

So who has one?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Funnily enough I was wondering the same earlier tonight. I think it is about time we made more of a presence on their board, especially as they we will be in the same division next season.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Funnily enough I was wondering the same earlier tonight. I think it is about time we made more of a presence on their board, especially as they we will be in the same division next season.

When was the forum made? Some of them had signed up in 99, about 5 years before ours was made.

Our forum has better colours, there's looks a bit dull.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Yes I do, I have had one since it started, joined something like new years ish Christmas time 1999.

I have only posted about 100 times since then.

In fact, just checked my post count, 113 :) It's very experienced but some of their members are very, very sad, I think some of them are 17 year old students with no jobs just posting on that from 10 am until mid night.

But as someone said above, they can be a good laugh sometimes. :)

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
signed up the other day, its great fun winding them dullards up.
I highly recommend it.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
why would we even bother giving them members , posts , threads , they aren't worth it because they're scum

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm a member there from years ago and i can remember dougdeep kissing their butts so the nancyboy nmh isn't making it up.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Yes I do, I have had one since it started, joined something like new years ish Christmas time 1999.

I have only posted about 100 times since then.

In fact, just checked my post count, 113 :) It's very experienced but some of their members are very, very sad, I think some of them are 17 year old students with no jobs just posting on that from 10 am until mid night.

But as someone said above, they can be a good laugh sometimes. :)

113 on thiers and 8 on the albion one ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
By the way, when giving them shit watch for 'dougdeep' as he will sit in judgement of what you say and take their side if HE doesn't approve!

Treacherous little faggot, if ever there was one. :thumbsdown:

Only when a sick little worm, asks a bloke with a disabled daughter when she will be having a trial for Palace. You are, and always will be, the lowest of the low.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm a member there from years ago and i can remember dougdeep kissing their butts so the nancyboy nmh isn't making it up.

I speak my mind. Something you would be unable to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here