Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you do have any habits that others might find annoying?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sometimes I breathe heavily out of my nose, I would imagine this gets a tad annoying to anybody who has to spend a lot of time with me. other than that I'm obviously perfect but you lot must have some annoying traits, considering you're all such ****s.

What are they?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I have a point and opinion and will stick to it, and argue with whoever disagrees :thumbsup:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Being asthmatic I have a constant urge to clear my throat by coughing. I do it so much that i don't notice it anymore but I'm sure it drives people mad.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have a weird blinking tic when I'm tired and my eyes are dry which must get quite annoying when talking to me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
when i drink really hot tea, instead of letting it cool i slurp it, which is horrible, it pisses me off when other people do it, i try not to but i just cant stop myself!

Plus i cant have a normal conversation about football with my friends without getting pissed off that they all support wanky prem teams and couldnt give two shits about brighton.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Also I keep trying to stick my cock up my birds arse which I imagine is quite annoying. Especially when you're half asleep and all you've been promised is a back massage.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wow singles club is a really hot this week......

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
When sat at my desk at work I jig my leg up and down, I don't know I am doing it but regularly get complaints form my colleagues about it.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
oh and when i cook sunday lunch i like to have a few beers while i cook . which has meant that sunday lunch can often gwet served a little late 1230 am is my pb .drives the g/f mad ...... but im a good cook so f*** her

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Also I keep trying to stick my cock up my birds arse which I imagine is quite annoying. Especially when you're half asleep and all you've been promised is a back massage.

You are right there! She DOES find it annoying! :p

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My wife Cecilia says I snore like a trooper, which has led to an argument or three in the past.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When I'm sitting down, I often "jig" my legs. This is truley maddening for anyone sitting near me in an attached row of seats, like at Withdean.
I pick my nose at traffic lights and wipe it under the seat.
I leave beard trimmings in the sink.
I snore.
When I open a bottle of beer, I just let the cap fall into the cutlery draw.
I never spray after using the toilet, as I much prefer the natural smell of my own faeces to some horrible synthetic flowery crap.
I am ridiculously obsessive about the lounge being tidy before settling down to watch anything on TV.
I drum rhythms on my desk with my fingernails whilst staring into space.
I'm always whistling, but not properly. Its more like a hiss, as I just put my tongue near the roof of my mouth and blow the "tune" out.
I use a pen to scratch and de-wax my ears.
I use a BIC penlid to scrape the crud from behind my fingernails.
I use a serrated knife to pick my teeth after meals sometimes.
I often make a loud, stupid "EEERGH" noise when I haul myself up off the settee (deliberately to annoy).
When my wife is reading, I say something to her suddenly and slightly too loudly, in an attempt to make her jump.
I rewind films to replay a certain scene because it has "good surround sound" - I then insist everyone in the room listens carefully to the bit I mean.
I flick channels incessantly during ad breaks.

Other than that, I can't think of much really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here