Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do women squeeze them out on the quiet

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I, as I am sure most males, let rip at volume many times a day. Now it is my opinion that the mrs must do just as many but do them on the quiet. However, she is adamant that the only ones she does are the ones that I hear. The problem with this is that if this is the case then she only farts about twice a year and this just seems both unnatural and impluasable. Opinions please (female ones especially welcome).....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In my experience they seem to hold them in so that the farts fester, and then when they do let rip they are absolutely disgusting!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
One of the gals at work isn't shy about it at all and freely admits a the end of a working day that she's been "letting them out all day" she even tells us she's going for a walk down the corridor to "let off some gas"

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Cheeky Monkey said:
One of the gals at work isn't shy about it at all and freely admits a the end of a working day that she's been "letting them out all day" she even tells us she's going for a walk down the corridor to "let off some gas"

Thats disgusting.Women shouldn't do farts.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I do, you have to its natural however I try not to do it around people. Its not socially acceptable for women to fart out loudly is it.

however when you have severe gutache and need to let one go sometimes you just have to sneak one out. most of mine are quiet anyway

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My mrs lets off some tremendous rubblers, no way does she squeeze em out on the quiet.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
They have small containment units that they fill and then dispose of them at a more appropriate time. Just like the Ghostbusters.
I take it you are referring to the "traps" they use in Ghostbusters then. That would presumably mean that there is a large central containment unit in each borough where ladies periodically go to empty the traps of their ghastly guffs.

I dread to think what would happen if the containment unit was shut down, as it was in Ghostbusters. A sudden and vast release of pungent methane would probably devastate the surrounding area, and would have cataclysmic long term effects on plants and wildlife, not to mention the immediate fire hazard such a disaster would pose.

We live in dangerous times.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
I take it you are referring to the "traps" they use in Ghostbusters then. That would presumably mean that there is a large central containment unit in each borough where ladies periodically go to empty the traps of their ghastly guffs.

I dread to think what would happen if the containment unit was shut down, as it was in Ghostbusters. A sudden and vast release of pungent methane would probably devastate the surrounding area, and would have cataclysmic long term effects on plants and wildlife, not to mention the immediate fire hazard such a disaster would pose.

:)

Just imagine falling into the containment unit. I imagine you'd be shrunk to half your size inside that stench vortex.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
In my experience they bottle it up during the day, then let rip all night in bed. There's nothing like rolling over for a cuddle, and then being hit in the face by a wave of warm chewy air that's just wafted out from under the duvet...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They squeak them out quietly.............

Until they get a ring on their finger! :)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:

:clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
In public, yes or manage to hold them until we get to the loo.

At home, it's a different matter though. :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
An old schoolfriend of mine went out with a girl who let out quiet smelly flumps as she walked but tried to cover them by scuffing her heel. She mistimed once walking across Lancing railway bridge, probably due to the gradiant, and went 'scuff phfft' and was mortified by the embarrassment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here