Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we like Palace actually!!

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I only ask the question because there's frequently good natured banter on the board between us and the Palarse fans who contribute - they have on occasion proved themselves to be sensible, helpful, humourous even. Perhaps the two sets of fans are in denial - do we need each other???

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
countrygull said:
I only ask the question because there's frequently good natured banter on the board between us and the Palarse fans who contribute - they have on occasion proved themselves to be sensible, helpful, humourous even. Perhaps the two sets of fans are in denial - do we need each other???

Yep - like the foxes need the hounds.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Like NSC needs our resident LUFC supporting idiot - PinkPansy - speaking of which, where is he? Not got a free period this afternoon then?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i hate palace. My mum works in croydon. She told me to be careful at the game, because they are planning violence against us.

Like to see it SCUM

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
We need Palace like we need Prescott to say NO. What a f***ing useless question to ask...some of us cannot move on!

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
countrygull said:

Fvcking stupid question.You just get pissed off slagging them off after a while.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Everyone needs a rival.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
For good natured pisstaking and banter yes, for smashing in pubs and bricking old ladies no

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Although we lead the charge, a lot of other South East clubs have a downer on them, including Millwall, Charlton and Gillingham.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
eagleseatseagulls said:
um millwall?? :salute:

Truth is without us you'd have no rival.
Portsmouth. :shrug:

I don't mind good natured banter with intelligent Palace fans, but tonight reminded me why I do indeed hate the scum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here