Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we have any assetts to sell

"Albion plan to raise just over half the £50 million cost of the stadium through sponsorship, grants, sale of assets and investment. Grant sources include the Football Foundation and regional development agency Seeda - which recently announced a £5.3 million support package."

This was in the Argus (so it must be true!). I was wondering............... exactly WHAT assets do we have to sell?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The South Stand and er a few portakabins, starting to struggle now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We did have a giant flag once.....................

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Lease on the Offices in the City Centre?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I figured this would be Withdeans temporary structures and future assets like business space, running of concessions etc at Falmer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The town centre office lease, is possible, though I imagine they're only rented annually anyway.

Will the club shop continue to trade in its current location, or will we just have a store at the ground. I for one, would prefer to see the club retain a presence in the town centre, though not necessarily in Queen's Road.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
The town centre office lease, is possible, though I imagine they're only rented annually anyway.

Will the club shop continue to trade in its current location, or will we just have a store at the ground. I for one, would prefer to see the club retain a presence in the town centre, though not necessarily in Queen's Road.

I can confirm that the club shop will continue in queens road althouh a 'superstore' will be at Falmer

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Butters will don a wig and seduce potential investors

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know the slave trade was officially banned, but is there any way that either dwarves or gays could be sold to foreign lands for their joint clownery, warbling miserably about their collapsable cars and their wives/fluffs with undersized feet and untweakable noses?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I know the slave trade was officially banned, but is there any way that either dwarves or gays could be sold to foreign lands for their joint clownery, warbling miserably about their collapsable cars and their wives/fluffs with undersized feet and untweakable noses?

We would be off-loading at least half of the home supporters if we did that..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here